This coin box is very nice, you can place it on top of a table or such, or you can also hang it on the wall. The plastic seems very durable, and the red color is even on the whole product. The finish details on the back could be a little better. Also, I think it's very hard to open the back side to access the coins. When I was in need of a coin, I had ... Read more
The whole thing is surprisingly well built. Plastic is hard and of a good quality, letters printed clearly and without mistakes (it happens sometimes with products from DX). Front plastic is hard and clear. No elements dangle loose. It's farely large - 12cm diameter. No cons so far. Only thing that is not really a con is to open the box you will need ... Read more
Great idea and it's a funny gift! I gave it to my boyfriend, he really liked it. The quallity is good, and the price is very atractive! These kind of piggy boxes are kinda expensive in Brazil, so it's a great thing to buy! Found it pretty hard to open my coin box; actually, I'm still trying to open it without breaking the bottom! Besides that, I have ... Read more
- Bigger than I expected.
- Plastic so it's safe for kids.
- Looks durable and well-made. - My sister was able to push the "glass" in with little effort but a little bit of krazy glue fixed that easily.
- The back of mine was a little tight and hard to open, couldn't open with a pencil (broke the pencil actually), but it wasn't that big of ... Read more
Quite good build quality.
Not the best you can imagine, but as a fun gift works perfectly.
Fits quite big coins in perfectly. Mine came with a bit blurry text on glass part, but its not such a big deal when I left it for myself.
No more cons to add Give it to your friends or keep for yourself as original gadget to collect money. Actually I have used ... Read more
- the idea is very cool, ever single friend of mine liked it. - They should change the sentence to '' In case of emergency Break PLASTIC '', c'mon, who wouldn't pay like three dollars for real glass! the plastic gets all scratched becouse of the coins, turning one awesome coin bank into trash.
- The instructions on the back says to twist the back to ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.