Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychokito84 on 12/09/2013

This coin box is very nice, you can place it on top of a table or such, or you can also hang it on the wall. The plastic seems very durable, and the red color is even on the whole product. The finish details on the back could be a little better. Also, I think it's very hard to open the back side to access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 01/23/2013

The whole thing is surprisingly well built. Plastic is hard and of a good quality, letters printed clearly and without mistakes (it happens sometimes with products from DX). Front plastic is hard and clear. No elements dangle loose. It's farely large - 12cm diameter. No cons so far. Only thing that is ... Read more

Coolest coin bank ever

0 0 1

• posted bybeatrizkahwage on 11/27/2012

Great idea and it's a funny gift! I gave it to my boyfriend, he really liked it. The quallity is good, and the price is very atractive! These kind of piggy boxes are kinda expensive in Brazil, so it's a great thing to buy! Found it pretty hard to open my coin box; actually, I'm still trying to open it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxavaska on 11/18/2012

- Bigger than I expected. - Plastic so it's safe for kids. - Looks durable and well-made. - My sister was able to push the "glass" in with little effort but a little bit of krazy glue fixed that easily. - The back of mine was a little tight and hard to open, couldn't open with a pencil (broke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiloraks on 05/01/2010

Quite good build quality. Not the best you can imagine, but as a fun gift works perfectly. Fits quite big coins in perfectly. Mine came with a bit blurry text on glass part, but its not such a big deal when I left it for myself. No more cons to add Give it to your friends or keep for yourself as original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangelFernandes on 07/27/2009

- the idea is very cool, ever single friend of mine liked it. - They should change the sentence to '' In case of emergency Break PLASTIC '', c'mon, who wouldn't pay like three dollars for real glass! the plastic gets all scratched becouse of the coins, turning one awesome coin bank into trash. - The ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections