Cheap price, does what it's supposed to do. Very light and portable. Works on any Sony Ericsson device with Fast Port connector. Works just like the original and is much cheaper. Cables are very thin, it eventually stopped working after a few years, but that is to be expected. Sometimes I couldn't get it to stay extended and it retracted constantly.... Read more
This Retractable USB Charging Cable is very good quality. I've used it with various devices, and it works fine everywhere. There are no negative comments to this product. Everything is just great. I think this is the optimal purchase in price / performance ratio. I will recommend to buy this product to all my friends. Deserves a "better price"... Read more
It works very well if you have an USB charger. never tried with the USB of my computer. It is very easy to carry it around in my pockets and use it when I am around for work. I also use it on the car it works well with my car USB charger. It folds very well. It works very well with my new Elm J10i2 Sony Ericsoon. I never tried it to transfer data (I ... Read more
- Very cheap compared to official products.
- Does what it's made to do, simple and easy to charge your phone via USB or USB wall charger.
- Nice and simple.
- Build Quality is good. I don't see myself needing anymore than the one I have bought which is great. - The cable length is a bit too short (for my personal preference).
- The connector does not ... Read more
It does what it is supposed to do and you'll never have to worry about tangled cables anymore. The rolling mechanism seems sturdy enough, but time will tell. The price seems a little high for only a charging cable. Be careful this is NOT a data cable. You can only use it to charge your phone(s). It works with 99% of the Sony Ericsson phones, so you ... Read more
-light weight -cheap -plain black - no ugly stickers on it -good build quality -it works reliable as it should at that price there is nothing to complain about:-) it works reliable like it should if you don't need the retracable mechanism you can easily remove it with a screw - that way you save lots of space. USB ports are available virtually evverywhwere ... Read more
Great item. I use it with my Sony Ericsson K750, but as it says it could be used on other models too. The charger fits perfect to my mobile phone. Chargeing time is little more than with my original wall charger. The cable is little thin to me. Do not pull it with full strenght, can be broken. Bulid quality looks very good. The usb connector is fine ... Read more
- Works exactly as described. Simply plug one end into a USB port and the other end into your phone. - Small and portable. A fraction of the bulkiness of a wall charger. - Universal for the international traveller. No need to worry about 110/220 volts or whether you have the right wall adapter. All you need is a USB port.
- Can be combined with a wall ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.