DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Sony Ericsson K750/D750i/J220I/J230I/K220i + More (70cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytafari on 05/16/2014

Cheap price, does what it's supposed to do. Very light and portable. Works on any Sony Ericsson device with Fast Port connector. Works just like the original and is much cheaper. Cables are very thin, it eventually stopped working after a few years, but that is to be expected. Sometimes I couldn't get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachapacha on 06/20/2013

This Retractable USB Charging Cable is very good quality. I've used it with various devices, and it works fine everywhere. There are no negative comments to this product. Everything is just great. I think this is the optimal purchase in price / performance ratio. I will recommend to buy this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARQ46 on 11/17/2012

It works very well if you have an USB charger. never tried with the USB of my computer. It is very easy to carry it around in my pockets and use it when I am around for work. I also use it on the car it works well with my car USB charger. It folds very well. It works very well with my new Elm J10i2 Sony ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeori on 04/20/2011

- Very cheap compared to official products. - Does what it's made to do, simple and easy to charge your phone via USB or USB wall charger. - Nice and simple. - Build Quality is good. I don't see myself needing anymore than the one I have bought which is great. - The cable length is a bit too short (for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadriantc on 04/16/2011

It does what it is supposed to do and you'll never have to worry about tangled cables anymore. The rolling mechanism seems sturdy enough, but time will tell. The price seems a little high for only a charging cable. Be careful this is NOT a data cable. You can only use it to charge your phone(s). It works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicas on 11/02/2009

-light weight -cheap -plain black - no ugly stickers on it -good build quality -it works reliable as it should at that price there is nothing to complain about:-) it works reliable like it should if you don't need the retracable mechanism you can easily remove it with a screw - that way you save lots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabybullz on 07/17/2009

Great item. I use it with my Sony Ericsson K750, but as it says it could be used on other models too. The charger fits perfect to my mobile phone. Chargeing time is little more than with my original wall charger. The cable is little thin to me. Do not pull it with full strenght, can be broken. Bulid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn908671 on 07/03/2009

- Works exactly as described. Simply plug one end into a USB port and the other end into your phone. - Small and portable. A fraction of the bulkiness of a wall charger. - Universal for the international traveller. No need to worry about 110/220 volts or whether you have the right wall adapter. All you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections