Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Works exactly as described. Simply plug one end into a USB port and the other end into your phone.
- Small and portable. A fraction of the bulkiness of a wall charger.
- Universal for the international traveller. No need to worry about 110/220 volts or whether you have the right wall adapter. All you need is a USB port.
- Can be combined with a wall USB adapter to become a wall charger, or with a car USB adapter to become a car charger. I've got one at work connected to my work pc, one at home connected to my home pc, and one in the car with a car USB adapter.
- Doesn't act as a data cable but that's not what its advertised as anyway.
Using it with my Sony Ericsson K770i phone (not on the list of models)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.