DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable 3.5mm Stereo Earphone (70cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuigifog on 11/08/2013

The retractable cable is very usefull. The sound is acceptable and the price is very good. It is well suited to the ears. General appearance. The status of the received item is not very good. It seems worn, and if I move the cable while is connected to some device, I can listen interferences and lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathan2013h on 09/12/2013

Great sound, fitts good to my ear. Great bass, loud sound. Very clear and nice sound. I heard some cllasical music to test it and sounds good. Very cheap. Also who is not wearing the earphones can hear the music... But it's not really big problem. I love it. Great sound. Very comfortable. You dont need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfaber9898 on 06/29/2013

- Excelente portabilidad. - Muy Liviano. - Bastante práctico y funcional. - Excelente relación costo - beneficio. Sólo dos objeciones: - El cable parece muy delgado, por lo que no deberías forzarlo mucho porque cuando lo estiras con fuerza llegas a pensar que éste se puede romper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegzzz on 12/06/2010

- Winds up into a nice neat holder so the wires don't get tangled in your bag or on your desk. - Colour is good, black and silver. - Sounds quality is not the best. - Cord is quite short, might be okay depending on where you are using them. It would be better if the cord was longer, makes using these ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGazboSatyr on 04/15/2010

When fully extended the length is 71cm (2 feet 4 inches). The retractor is adjustable, you can make it extend part way then lock at that length. When fully extended you can slide the retractor up and down the length of the headphone wire, but you'd probably only do that to correct from having accidently ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygavie on 10/12/2009

- Retractable (Every earbud-user knows the problem of tangled wires) - Great sound quality! None really (Or if you want me nitpicking: Tends to drop out of your ear in heavy weather environments, if you're cycling for instance. A bit longer cable would have been nice) DX has 2 retractable cords (the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaslurj on 07/14/2009

The "retractable" stuff in fact is really nice. It's not heavy. VERY short cord. Totally unsificient. The stuff that you put inside your earing looks pretty cheap. Like those earphone that you read "made in china" With a better quality and a longer cord, would be the perfect stuff.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoes25 on 06/03/2009

price is pretty good and it keeps the headphones from tangling up all the time. the cable is too short. im an avergae height guy and i have a 2gig ipod shuffle that i put on a belt loop and these headphones cant reach that far which is anoying. the retactable thing in the middle also gets a little anoying ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections