The retractable cable is very usefull. The sound is acceptable and the price is very good. It is well suited to the ears. General appearance. The status of the received item is not very good. It seems worn, and if I move the cable while is connected to some device, I can listen interferences and lost of sound. In general, the Quality-price relation ... Read more
Great sound, fitts good to my ear. Great bass, loud sound. Very clear and nice sound. I heard some cllasical music to test it and sounds good. Very cheap. Also who is not wearing the earphones can hear the music... But it's not really big problem. I love it. Great sound. Very comfortable. You dont need to mess with the earphones a hour befor you actually ... Read more
- Excelente portabilidad.
- Muy Liviano.
- Bastante práctico y funcional.
- Excelente relación costo - beneficio. Sólo dos objeciones:
- El cable parece muy delgado, por lo que no deberías forzarlo mucho porque cuando lo estiras con fuerza llegas a pensar que éste se puede romper fácilmente.
- Para algunas personas la extensi&... Read more
- Winds up into a nice neat holder so the wires don't get tangled in your bag or on your desk. - Colour is good, black and silver. - Sounds quality is not the best. - Cord is quite short, might be okay depending on where you are using them. It would be better if the cord was longer, makes using these headphones difficult. If they made the case a little ... Read more
When fully extended the length is 71cm (2 feet 4 inches). The retractor is adjustable, you can make it extend part way then lock at that length. When fully extended you can slide the retractor up and down the length of the headphone wire, but you'd probably only do that to correct from having accidently sliding the retractor. The ear buds are a bit ... Read more
- Retractable (Every earbud-user knows the problem of tangled wires) - Great sound quality! None really (Or if you want me nitpicking: Tends to drop out of your ear in heavy weather environments, if you're cycling for instance. A bit longer cable would have been nice) DX has 2 retractable cords (the other one is in-ear). Thisone has the best sound quality ... Read more
The "retractable" stuff in fact is really nice. It's not heavy. VERY short cord. Totally unsificient.
The stuff that you put inside your earing looks pretty cheap. Like those earphone that you read "made in china" With a better quality and a longer cord, would be the perfect stuff. It's very smart stuff. If you're looking to use ... Read more
price is pretty good and it keeps the headphones from tangling up all the time. the cable is too short. im an avergae height guy and i have a 2gig ipod shuffle that i put on a belt loop and these headphones cant reach that far which is anoying. the retactable thing in the middle also gets a little anoying but thats expected cuse its either that or get ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.