DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger + USB to Micro USB Data Cable w/ Smiley Face Indicator Light for Samsung i9500 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHamburgerlein on 06/30/2014

The charger is really small. it almost completely fits into the cigarette lighter slot in your car. Its easy to use. The Marks in the green plugs you can see in the pictures flash in red and blue. The flashing can be really distractive, especially when you're driving a car. Also the charger does not provide enough power for my phone. when i use my phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeswa on 11/21/2013

Works well for charging and data transfer on my ACER Liquid E1 smartphone. The car USB adapter is also very sleek. Very bright leds in connectors are a bit disturbing. 500 chars is a lot to write and honestly not to the point anymore unless you get old cows up and telling alot of ** here to get the 500 chars filled up! Thought that the leds had a meaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPauloglock on 10/29/2013

- The product shows a cool visual, beautiful colors and appearance of good quality materials. - Product with good finish. - USB connectors with a good fit. - The product was sent within a good hard transparent plastic package with foam. - USB Car charger has a compact size. It does not take much space. - It has a smile on the connectors with very funny ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPauloglock on 10/26/2013

- The product shows a cool visual, beautiful colors and appearance of good quality materials. - Product with good finish. - USB connectors with a good fit. - The product was sent within a good hard transparent plastic package with foam. - USB Car charger has a compact size. It does not take much space. - Apparently no problems with that product. - Good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections