DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Samsung G600/M300 (70cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaryo on 06/27/2011

works as advertised. comes in very useful to charge your phone. it is still working after 1 year. i would buy it again if i need more. wire is kind of thin but so far it has been holding up quite well. packaging was just a plastic bag but i did not expect anything more. works as advertised. comes in very useful to charge your phone. it is still working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 03/27/2010

The whole family uses Samsung phones, and we've got a lot of vehicles. I bought the USB cigarette lighter adapters for all of them, and after checking out this retractable cable - decided to get a few more. Quality and price can't be beat - and DX gets them to me here in the USA in less than 2 weeks! I just know I'm going to need more of these! I should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 03/12/2010

Price - can't get this item for near this price in the USA! I'm amazed how DX does it! Quality - as usual, DX sells high quality merchandise! Nothing at all! This device is well made and does exactly what I wanted it to! A++! This cable will work perfectly to keep my cell phone (Samsung Intensity) charged on my motorcycle! It fits most Samsung phones.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCollapse on 10/15/2009

I have a Samsung Soul (Samsung Anycall U900/U908) and it uses the same port. It works great, tough build, does the job, and it comes in handy when I want to charge my phone with my laptop in school. I keep one with me at all times and one at home just in case. Very useful The retractable cable comes in about... 12"? It could be longer. But then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjak74 on 09/07/2009

its great charges like a normal charger, it easy to store no annoying long cords to mix with others and get tied together i really like it none no problems at all i cant think of any only had it for a week so may be later i might find a fault hehe love your store its great cant wait for my next order very pleased if you pull the cord you can have it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLidiroin on 06/03/2009

Just plug it in and that's it. It charges - doesn't take rocket science. It's a great cable for it's price, it works on every Samsung cellphone that has this tiny connector ( pretty much all of them nowadays ) . Well, it could be a little cheaper, that's the only con really. ( How can you point cons to a simple cable? ) I personally love these retractable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections