DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Charging Cable for Samsung G600/M300 (70cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaryo on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works as advertised. comes in very useful to charge your phone. it is still working after 1 year. i would buy it again if i need more. Cons:wire is kind of thin but so far it has been holding up quite well. packaging was just a plastic bag but i did not expect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The whole family uses Samsung phones, and we've got a lot of vehicles. I bought the USB cigarette lighter adapters for all of them, and after checking out this retractable cable - decided to get a few more. Quality and price can't be beat - and DX gets them to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price - can't get this item for near this price in the USA! I'm amazed how DX does it! Quality - as usual, DX sells high quality merchandise! Cons:Nothing at all! This device is well made and does exactly what I wanted it to! A++! OtherThoughts:This cable will w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCollapse on 10/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a Samsung Soul (Samsung Anycall U900/U908) and it uses the same port. It works great, tough build, does the job, and it comes in handy when I want to charge my phone with my laptop in school. I keep one with me at all times and one at home just in case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjak74 on 09/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its great charges like a normal charger, it easy to store no annoying long cords to mix with others and get tied together i really like it Cons:none no problems at all i cant think of any only had it for a week so may be later i might find a fault hehe love your store its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLidiroin on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just plug it in and that's it. It charges - doesn't take rocket science. It's a great cable for it's price, it works on every Samsung cellphone that has this tiny connector ( pretty much all of them nowadays ) . Cons:Well, it could be a little cheaper, that's th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections