DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Aluminum Alloy Holder Stand for 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Useful Durable light resistant Just el que buscava
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8574687 on 01/21/2017

Impression:light,Useful,Durable;

I use this holder for my 5" mobile phone and 7" tablet. It does its job - its easy to set up, very light and quite durable. My piece came with slightly deflected construction, but it is nothing serious and the product is still very much usable. Pros: Light, easy to set up, durable. Cons: My piece... Read more

Quality holder for mobile phones or tablets Quality holder for mobile phones or tablets Quality holder for mobile phones or tablets

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAmilcarVargas on 06/20/2016

Impression:light,Useful,resistant;

This is an extraordinary and useful tool for holding any tablet. It is light and very easy to transport in any backpack. Its multi position system allows you to addapt the tablet's view in any situation and position. I highly recommend it even if it's not the cheapest one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byorigola on 09/15/2014

Impression:Just el que buscava;

Simplement és útil i compleix l'objectiu per al que el volia. Aguanta la tablet del dret i de costat. Molt pràctic. No n'hi ha dubte, just el que buscava!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byecotack on 03/11/2014

Its a very simple and neat idea to for a solution to holding a tablet PC. Can collapse to save space when not in use. Can be used to support a tablet, or even my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in its flip open wallet (wouldn't work well with just the phone it portrait, but OK in landscape). It also holds... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelibomilo on 12/10/2013

- Absolutely adjustable - Easy to use - Foldable - Rubber-coated to prevent scratching your precious device - Does not slip on the table - Fits devices up to 15-17mm thick (e.g. in cases) - The rubber coating is not perfect, mine is scratched in a few places (not down to the metal base, The are I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere