DX » Community » Reviews » sj1000 5MP CMOS 1080P HD 140 Degree 30m Waterproof Sports Cycling Diving DVR w/ HDMI / TF - red
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfied Good cheap cam Handy camera
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavid189 on 11/18/2014

Very satisfied with the product. I think that this camera will record bad, but i'm really satisfied with the quality of videos! Recomended 100%, or maybe if you want Sj4000. Read more

Very good product, happy with this

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byolara3 on 11/18/2014

Pros: Have many many accessories, like scuba and vacum, if you want hold your motorcycle. Cons: The sound is not so good, and the video apper Interpolated Other: have one color Red : ( Read more

Good cam and low price, but don't have memory card

Impression:Good cheap cam;

0 0 0

• posted bylexrupy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Excellent video quality. The Case really is water proof. Lot of mounts, easy to set almost anywhere. Cons: When installed inside the case, the vibration of the buttons makes a noise that affects the footage so that the audio becomes useless. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 08/26/2014

Pros: It's dirt-cheap, pretty good video quality, comes with a pile of mounting options Cons: Doesn't come with a headstrap so I can wear it without a helmet, also the sound quality when cased isn't all that great (which is not a great issue with an action cam, especially since it's mostly used for shooting ... Read more

Impression:Handy camera;

0 0 1

• posted bynioc1313 on 06/08/2014

an article of good quality, durable housing is not as fragile as you might think. the camera is very compact and easy to use, the pictures are of good quality even though it is only 5MP has a screen helps a lot, compared to many cameras that do not, can you tell where this photo taken or recorded accurately ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjacmet on 05/29/2014

Very small and easy to use. Good full HD image quality and lots of nice accesories for mounting it in various ways. Battery last quite long (hours) and you can buy extra batteries at DX (sku 238547) if needed. The wide FOV means that you easily end up with your fingers on the video. A bit of fish eye ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjonortik on 05/27/2014

Very good quality and appaerance, Full HD and resolution is well. A lot of usefull accesories and have a good audio. It´s nice to have a screen to see what are you taking, and it seems good. You can see what have you captured after finished in the screen The pictures it´s not very angular, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynobbiomatic on 05/05/2014

the camera delivers good video quality, has a good waterproof case,and many xtras included it also reacts very fast camera has a long batterylifetime (3hours) for the price of one go-pro you have sererall sj-1000's so you can record the same action from different cameraviews. photo quality could be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypashte on 04/24/2014

Great camera, solid construction and easy menu navigation. Good video quality and wide view angle. Battery duration was good but could be better. Water enclosure was good and with no water inside. Comes with many many accesories for mounting it in everything you can imagine. A bit heavy, but guess its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaranasic on 04/07/2014

Good product and good quality, I expected less functionality, so I was surprised with all functions of camera. Generally great camera and great value for money. I wait long for shipment, and I didn't receive all Item from Packing List. In my package 1 x Multifunction back clip is missing. Product is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections