DX » Community » Reviews » HUBSAN X4 V2 H107L Mini 2.4GHz R/C 4-CH 6-Axis 3D Quadcopter w/ LED RTF - Black
Customer’s impression:
amazing!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopkornak on 08/30/2014

Perfect R/C toy, i am totally amazed. Pros: value, easy control, range, expert mode Cons: you need to buy bumper, i crushed 2 Props in first day :D , also some external battery for longer flying (1 charge for ~10 min) OthersThoughts: Read manual before first use, i am kind of guy who dont read manuals ... Read more

Amazing quadcopter Amazing quadcopter

Impression:amazing!;

0 0 0

• posted byRemarknl on 06/24/2014

This quadcopter works excellent. It is a great learning platform. Get this thing and search video's on how to fly quadcopters. Find an open field and start learning. Once you get the hang of it you can fly indoors aswell! It comes in a nice box. Mine doesnt fly as fast to the left as it does to the right.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarskane on 06/06/2014

Everything! If you want to have som fun with a R/C toy, but the x4!! its cheap, lots of fun, easy to controll, you can fly indoors and outdoors and it can take lots of crashes. very stable quad, easy to switch items and lots of spare parts on the web none really.. the motors arent strong enough to operate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalebmoto on 03/15/2014

Great little Quad, Flys great. Is a great confidence builder. Anyone can fly it, Also nice to be able to flick it to stunt mode and do flips! The batterys are great quality. It hovers very nicely and can be very fast when you want it to be! Handles wind like its not even their. Amazing for how small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAgostinhob on 02/04/2014

Enjoyed the Quadcopter, stable flight, Easy and precise controls, flies high. The delivery is fast, less than 1 month. propellers break very easy, I recommend a protective propellers. Never ridden one, and when we arrived, without reading the manual risked some commands and began to fly because its commands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysermapera on 12/27/2013

I think is a good option as a first quadcopter because has two modes of fly. The easy and the expert mode. I use yet the first way and it's not dificult to learn. Moreover, here is cheaper than other places. I'm not sure if it's a con. It's easy to break the elice but in general is quite robust what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeeeeeeeeeel on 11/10/2013

It can fly inside. It can fly outside. It flys really really fast if you know how to fly it. It's very stable. You can learn how to fly it in about 1-2 days of practice. You can put a bigger battery (240mah original battery, it can fly with a 380mah battery) so it extends the funny time! Easy to calibrate ... Read more

0 0 12

• posted bybear123 on 10/20/2013

- this version 2 accelerometer is way better than the old X4!very stable take off/landing and fast maneuvering - very fast about 25 mph ( 40kmph) in a strait line and can shallow dive at about 35 mph ( 55kmph) - easy calibration of the accelerometer - fun - best for outdoor flight - charges fast - comes ... Read more

3 0 21

• posted bydaemonzone on 09/23/2013

Amazing, very funny to play with, especially in Expert Mode! Commands have good sensitivity and it's quite easy to play with it after a few minutes of practice! Manual is quite easy to follow. 7-10 minutes of play are not that much, you probably have to buy one or more spare batteries to play longer.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections