DX » Community » Reviews » HUBSAN Mini 2.4GHz R/C 4-CH 6-Axis 3D Quadcopter w/ LED RTF - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good product amazing! nice price good quality Great little Quad-copter!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byikurasteve on 03/16/2015

Pros: Remote is like a full size RC remote Cons: Battery life could be better, but that effects all products like this

Impression:amazing!;

0 0 1

• posted byPedvide on 02/23/2015

A lot of fun for the reduced price! make sure to buy the protective cover (it's not included). Very easy to start but the expert mode allows for a lot of fun when you've already mastered the basics.

0 0 0

• posted by8924032 on 02/03/2015

Pros: This is my first quad, compared to the helis, this is very easy to fly. Very smart controller. Cons: Just 7-8 mins fly time. The safety bumper is a must have if you plan to fly it indoors.

Impression:nice price good quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLeandroLuciano on 01/13/2015

Para quem deseja iniciar no mundo dos drones, esse é o Drone! Pequeno, ágil, muito estável, fácil de controlar e muito divertido. Estou muito satisfeito com o produto.

Muito bom! Ótimo produto e de ótima qualidade.

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted by8993520 on 01/09/2015

Only pro's for this of price range device. Good quality, good packaging, fast delivery. I can believe this device is a staff picks choice.

0 0 0

• posted byhristov on 12/12/2014

I love it, it's fun, it's steady and easy enough for begginers. Very sturdy, It took free fall from almost 50 meters, and not a scratch on it. Recommend.

0 0 0

• posted by8696513 on 12/10/2014

Great little Quad for a beginner to advanced. has two seperate modes to help you start off then once you get the hang of it you can switch to advanced to perform flips etc. Pros: Small and inexpensive Durable easy to use spares included Cons: Not able to swim in pools there have been a few cases... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvain81 on 12/01/2014

nothing bad to say, free shipping and good price, all in all werry awsome love DX it is the nett store i use the most.

0 0 0

• posted byluangm123 on 11/29/2014

I liked the product I hope to buy more and more, I'm looking to buy another product purchase went very fast to reach the product.

very good product very good product very good product

0 0 0

• posted bypopkornak on 08/30/2014

Perfect R/C toy, i am totally amazed. Pros: value, easy control, range, expert mode Cons: you need to buy bumper, i crushed 2 Props in first day :D , also some external battery for longer flying (1 charge for ~10 min) OthersThoughts: Read manual before first use, i am kind of guy who dont read me... Read more

Amazing quadcopter Amazing quadcopter

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: