DX » Community » Reviews » Open Heacent RepRap Prusa Mendel 3DP02 3D Printer Assembly Kit /0.3mm Nozzle/1.75mm Filament
Customer’s impression:
очень сложная сборка Hard for dumbs like me
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngelHid on 12/10/2014

Очень сложная сборка и настройка. Качество напрявлющих на 4ку, впрочем как и некотрых пластиковых деталей. Электроника хорошая, всё рабочее. Read more

Impression:очень сложная сборка;

0 0 0

• posted byHafc4cu on 07/25/2014

pros: i love it and work fine. cons: if you have dumb hands, it is going to take you a long way to put this on work xD other: it arrived to me without some pieces , but nothing important, but enough to make you angry, but not enough to make ask for guarantee. Read more

Impression:Hard for dumbs like me;

0 0 2

• posted byabrakadobr on 07/04/2014

it's awesome project for all diy lovers. 0.3mm accurancy, provided "by default", is good for home projects and prototyping still requires minimun engineriing skills to make and callibrate it. requires more time and inner understanding to get 0.2 accurancy plastic details, provided by manufacter ... Read more

printed examples Unpack on arrival

6 0 4

• posted byLuizrick on 05/24/2014

It's a complete kit. Except by one threaded rod that come too short, I didn't need to buy nothing. This is great for your first project. Stills expensive. The printed parts could be better done. If you can pay, don't think twice, but if you know someone that alredy has a 3d printer and can print the ... Read more

4 0 12

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections