DX » Community » Reviews » JOYTOUR JT2001 Matte PVC Passport Holder - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 06/27/2014

Nothing fancy, just protection for your passport so the edges don't get mashed or wrinkled when you stuff it in your pocket. Nice and simple. Easy to get the passport in and out, although you should be able to leave it in. It's maybe 2mm too tall for my passport, not a big deal though. It does add some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIldaric on 06/12/2014

Looks good. Thick plastic and I don't think that it is easy to break it. I was quite satisfied by overall quality of fabrication. Nothing to improve using scissors as usually happens when you receive such piece of plastic :-). As a result I hope to use it much longer than usually. Price looks too high ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfozores on 12/11/2013

When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. If you own the item, DX reward points will be added to your account when your review is listed as a way to thank you for sharing. Review points are effective immediately ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections