DX » Community » Reviews » Buck Constant voltage Constant Current Module - Blue (DC-DC / 5A)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Compact form factor Good efficiency
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9159579 on 03/01/2016

Impression:Great!;

für den Preis kann man das einfach nicht selber bauen, pro: gute Verarbeitung con: keine / none

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9550147 on 09/01/2015

Impression:Great!,Good efficiency,Compact form factor;

after i burned 3 dedicated power adapters on my bench laptop, I decided to look for alternatives. so i took this cheap item and wire it between my laptop and a 12v power supply. it does the job without heating too much. having this positive experience, I think i'll order more to build a bench... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKroetone on 07/05/2015

Good quality, well built. Very affordable and easy to adjust the output voltage

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRegorR on 03/15/2015

Pros: small, easy to use Con: (none) Potentiometers for setting maximum voltage and current. With the third potentiometer you can set the currant at which the LED turns from GREEN to RED. This is independent of the maximum current setting. I use it for PWM driving a power LED: I set the current a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylasermanathome on 09/27/2013

Rather small powerregulator for the high current and very usable in his reach, the VC AND CC helps to get the best out of high power leds and laserdiodes (!) (use of a antiparalleldiode is strongly advised) Althougt 5A is often an overkill for LD and LED this pc will work in its comfortzone and ,... Read more

1 2

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere