Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » SENCART G4 4.5W 320lm 3000K 12-SMD LED Warm White Car Reading Light
Customer’s impression:
nice buena GENIAL Very good light rekomenduoju
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymenki98 on 02/08/2018

Impression:Pins are too thin;

I have purchased LED's such as these in the past. This time the pins are too thin and therefore contacts are not good. Also, light is weak and no way it is 320lm

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydimonua on 11/08/2015

Impression:nice;

В работе не проверял. буду в обход диодов подключать встречно параллельно 2 лампы для работы от переменных 12 вольт

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydanielknepper on 10/30/2015

good product, beautiful color and lots of light. I replaced the 20w halogen lamp for the led effortless.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycarloroma63 on 08/06/2015

Impression:buena;

Pros: it works with 12V AC, so you haven't to replace you 12Vac power supply. Cons: pin is not a real G4, but it is easy to modify it to fit in a G4 socket: you have to remove the black plastic pin holder, cut 3 mm of pins and flex them to be nearest each other.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by6138392 on 07/19/2015

Quite noticeable different intensity between different lamps of the same wattage. Transport a bit longer than I thought it would be, but finally made it. Good overall experience.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySokacZ on 05/27/2015

Impression:GENIAL;

Excellent and fast shipping !

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydasloewi on 03/24/2015

Impression:not warm white - yellow!;

First time I ordered this item, the lamps were warmwhite in excellent quality. So I ordered three more. These ones are shining yellow no comparisson to the first ones. I hope the pictures show the difference

no warm white light - it's yellow!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBurgummer on 03/10/2015

Impression:Very good light;

Good replacement for a halogen G4 bulb for use in a spotlight. The color was as I expected, good and enough!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymerol on 03/01/2015

Impression:buena,GENIAL;

Tiene más luz que una halogena de 20w, los componentes se ven de calidad y que durarán mucho tiempo, no como otra que compre hace tiempo y que ni daba suficiente luz ni la calidad se veía buena...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byliddy on 02/16/2015

Impression:Very good light;

I replaced some G4 halogen bulbs with these, and I am very happy with results. The light is at least as bright as with halogen, and colour temperature is very pleasant neutral without a trace of cheap blue tint. Mechanically these fit nicely into reflector housing after I clipped few mm off from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere