DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Extended Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung / HTC / Nokia / Motorola - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolivierdaniel on 03/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This USB A to micro USB cable is very useful for both charging and connecting my phone (Xperia A) The micro USB seemed first a bit long, but this is an advantage when the phone is held in a case: you can plug it in easily, since the cable won't bump against the protecti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltonw on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works with the charger for my Sony android phone. Also works (albeit more slowly) with the charger from my iPhone to charge my Sony! Also used with SKU 205339 (10-port powered hub) to reliably back up / import from / export to android phone. (It also charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabtastic on 11/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is really low. It is just a USB Cable, fits exactly in my telephone . Charging and Data syncing works does like you would expect. The lenght of the cable is ideal to me Cons:None really when you look at the price OtherThoughts:Good and affordable cable to conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEddyBal on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cable is really excellent quality. I haven't even seen this quality before. It is just below the best you can get, but much better then even more expensive products. The connectors are nice to handle, the mini connector is of excellent length and the bottom... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymotiye on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:flexiable, long enough, easy to fit into the device Cons:none found yet, will be tested for longer time and then who knows OtherThoughts:it's white so it fits the device color. it is long enough and flexiable. the micro usb end is as promissed long so it can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhcomplyr on 10/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality micro USB cable for an incredibly low price! The micro USB end seems to be an extra millimeter or two longer than a standard cable which is good if you have a thick case on your device. Cons:The cable is short, don't expect to talk on the phone wh... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections