DX » Community » Reviews » PZCD PZ-28 USB Male to Micro USB Data Charging Cable w/ Green LED Light for Samsung / HTC / XiaoMi
Customer’s impression:
Only shines
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykopeckymichal on 11/10/2014

When I order that cable I wondered how it shines and blinks. Perhaps, now I found out that this cable still shines only by one way. No matter what does. When cell phone charges, connected to PC or it is charged. Pros:Flat cable, green shines. Cons:Only shines. No blinks or other form of signalization ... Read more

Impression:Only shines;

0 0 0

• posted byfrankyOnline on 04/20/2014

If the cable is plugged in in the outlet, you'll find it later on as the light is ALWAYS ON! The light is always on. I was hoping that it was indicating with light first when attached to the phone but lights is always on. Was hoping light indicated not attached/loading/not loading (i.e. no light/running ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymarcoconca on 03/27/2014

Expensive for what you get but unlike the cheap cables this one works with iOS7 so it's worth it for that alone! (It's currently half the price of an official Apple cable). Loved the way the blue light pulses as it charges and it's very easy to see when the battery is full. Only slight problem is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppihus on 03/18/2014

MicroUSB cable with LED lighting. Cable works, LEDs work. All in quite good quality. While charging my Nexus 5 I couldn't notice any difference in charging times between this and the original cable. Probably the LEDs take need so little power that it doesn't affect charging. Connections are also decent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythehollowmen on 02/05/2014

Bright and colourful. The picture doesn't do it justice. This thing lights up the room at night. The connections on each end are quite solid. Quite a bit brighter than the photo, it isn't a gentle glow, and might disturb your sleep. The cable is lit at all times when it is plugged in, not only when charging.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJasevi on 12/08/2013

I like a lot. has a good green light very colorful. Easy to see at night. good quality, and no problem loading or data to the pc. me gusta mucho. tiene una buena luz verde muy colorida. Facil de ver por la noche. buena calidad, y ningun problema de carga o datos en el pc not think I have any, could perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardovroma on 11/05/2013

works usually one original cable for both charging and for data transfer. The cable ends are plastic bit tough. The light works well and useful for a dark room. -- funciona normalmente um cabo original, tanto para carregamento e transferência de dados. As extremidades dos cabos estão pouco ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections