DX » Community » Reviews » PZCD PZ-28 USB Male to Micro USB Data Charging Cable w/ Green LED Light for Samsung / HTC / XiaoMi
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Fine Aceptable Calidad Simple cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysabatigger on 01/24/2015

simple' does the job no problems

Impression:Simple cable;

0 0 0

• posted bykopeckymichal on 11/10/2014

When I order that cable I wondered how it shines and blinks. Perhaps, now I found out that this cable still shines only by one way. No matter what does. When cell phone charges, connected to PC or it is charged. Pros:Flat cable, green shines. Cons:Only shines. No blinks or other form of of nor to... Read more

Impression:Only shines;

0 0 0

• posted bypatocarlo12 on 10/21/2014

Pros: - cumple con su objetivo - el cable viene bien sellado por lo que no hay problemas con tirarlo Cons: - Lo más probable que en el traslado se haya doblado el cable y debido a esto no encienden todas las luces (enciende la mitad), pero no afecta a su funcionamiento. - creo que deberían su que... Read more

Impression:Aceptable Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byZelenkov on 10/14/2014

мне он понравился,выглядит качественно и празднично. С передачей данных справляется,коннектится на разных устройствах с микроусби. Что еЩё так это надо еЩё сделать заказ разных цветов.

Impression:самое то что нужно;

0 0 0

• posted bylautarocastillo on 10/02/2014

Pros: -It's a USB cable, but also is a night light. -Works fine like a USB cable and like a lamp. Cons: -It spends energy to turn on leds, so the phone charges slowly

It's a good cable

Impression:good,Very good,Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byfrankyOnline on 04/20/2014

If the cable is plugged in in the outlet, you'll find it later on as the light is ALWAYS ON! The light is always on. I was hoping that it was indicating with light first when attached to the phone but lights is always on. Was hoping light indicated not attached/loading/not loading (i.e. no or But... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymarcoconca on 03/27/2014

Expensive for what you get but unlike the cheap cables this one works with iOS7 so it's worth it for that alone! (It's currently half the price of an official Apple cable). Loved the way the blue light pulses as it charges and it's very easy to see when the battery is full. Only slight problem is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppihus on 03/18/2014

MicroUSB cable with LED lighting. Cable works, LEDs work. All in quite good quality. While charging my Nexus 5 I couldn't notice any difference in charging times between this and the original cable. Probably the LEDs take need so little power that it doesn't affect charging. Connections are also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythehollowmen on 02/05/2014

Bright and colourful. The picture doesn't do it justice. This thing lights up the room at night. The connections on each end are quite solid. Quite a bit brighter than the photo, it isn't a gentle glow, and might disturb your sleep. The cable is lit at all times when it is plugged in, not only I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJasevi on 12/08/2013

I like a lot. has a good green light very colorful. Easy to see at night. good quality, and no problem loading or data to the pc. me gusta mucho. tiene una buena luz verde muy colorida. Facil de ver por la noche. buena calidad, y ningun problema de carga o datos en el pc not think I have perhaps... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections