DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Extended Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung / HTC / Nokia / Motorola - Black
Customer’s impression:
Quality Great! Good value for money Not recommended great fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjkure on 08/17/2015

Good benefit is long connector.

Long connector

Impression:Quality,Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJefV8 on 07/06/2015

Bought 10 of them as I always am searching for them. Pros: Good price; Reasonable quality (not worse than the one I got with my smart phone) Cons: Weak spot where metal cap of micro USB connector enters the plastic, can relatively easy bend. For this price I would buy again.

Impression:Quality,Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byelna3 on 06/25/2015

I made a mistake and bought 2 of this item together. 1st item didnt fit my phone (samsung), the connector was wider than it have to be (micro usb), so it can't be connected to micro usb socket. The 2nd - size was OK, but after few hours the connectors cover plastics was broke up and the internal... Read more

the connectors broke during one day of use

Impression:cheap and awfull;

0 0 0

• posted bytohotom on 05/15/2015

Simple USB cable, but it does the job perfectly. I can recommend it. Only had for a couple of days, but seems to be durable.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bySystemID on 05/07/2015

Pro: Cheap microusb cable. Buy a few of these at a time and you'll be set. The microusb end is a little extended. I think this is a plus because its extra reach allows you to plug into ports that are embedded in a case, for example, plugging this into a raspberry pi in a case fits perfectly. Con:... Read more

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byJoeJewish on 04/27/2015

Pros: Really good price. Cons: The connector does not fit well and moves. It's really cheap but you have chances to get issued cables.

Impression:Not recommended;

0 0 0

• posted bynarujoto on 04/23/2015

The cable look solid, but the micro usb port is too long.I have charged my phone without any problem, so i would buy it again.

Impression:Good value for money;

1 0 0

• posted byTomHZ on 04/23/2015

This charge cable fits perfect in all my devices, quality of the cable it great. I do not have any speed loss or connection loss. I charge my phone nearly daily with this cable and its doing great. Can't get any cheaper than this!

Impression:great fit,can't be cheaper;

0 0 0

• posted bymaresj on 02/20/2015

good quality and very ship

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bysimkinsver on 01/15/2015

Pros: the price. Cons: build quality could be much better. Very slow to charge- connecting this cable to a 2.1A tablet and charger almost tripled my charging time. This cable is clearly built for data transfer only! Despite the slow charging and low grade quality- it's good for the price.

Impression:data only;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere