DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Extended Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung / HTC / Nokia / Motorola - Black
Customer’s impression:
Quality fits case data only
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrasoft on 11/21/2014

Pros: A working microUSB to USB cable suitable for modern mobile devices. Standard cable length. Longer metal tip allows to securely connect this cable to mobile phones and tablets protected by those bulky cases. Windows recognizes devices with this cable without a problem. Cons: Though this cable is ... Read more

Impression:fits case,data only;

0 0 0

• posted byA3K on 08/08/2014

Pros: - The USB cable and plugs look to be made to nice standard the cable has got some weight to it unlike some nasty cheep versions. - MicroUSB is the standard in most modern phones you can't have too many of these cables available. - The MicroUSB on these cables is extended length meaning it fits ... Read more

Impression:Quality,fits case;

3 0 3

• posted byAHMED111 on 06/08/2014

cable length is okay (not too long or short) extended micro-usb head good for tablets works and charge perfectly seems durable enough for 1 month usage or more plastic ports, wish if they were rubber they seam tough and good for the moment but i just hate the fealing of plastic they are smoothly finished ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesaracorreia on 06/02/2014

This cable is good but not excellent. It hass a good lenght. It has good quality. I use it frequently and woks fine. Use it to charge cell in my car. Enjoyed the length because people who are in the backseat of the car can charge the cell and manipulate it perfectly without having to be bent. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiBuyStuff on 01/17/2014

The micro-USB metal tip is a little longer than usual, which is great to plug trough bulkier cases without having to take them off or risking constant contact disconnection. The cable feels a little loose on the contacts, you can push it back and forth a little but I wouldn't be concerned about it. Standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJbrinxs on 12/14/2013

It's cheap, it works, it has all the things that you will expect from a USB to microUSB wire, so nothing much to say. It works for charging mobiles, an e-Book, a Raspberry Pi, so no complain at all. Since now, no problem with any device. None at all, everything was OK, but if I have to say something,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuse74 on 12/11/2013

Good date the cable for the smartphone, claims to quality isn't present, despite the low price. Moderately long cable. Sockets of priyetnziya don't cause! Phone was connected from the first, without problems! Charging works and loads not more long than charging from a box from phone. Qualitative product,... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bybarmale4 on 11/28/2013

- The cable it's Long enough for several applicatiosn. - Texture of cable and connectors is touch aggradable, not like a tipical cheep cable. - Works ok lilke Charging and Data cable. - The USB connector is not too big. - The micro-USB connector is easy to broke. You have to manipulate it carefuly. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamonHugo on 11/12/2013

Works perfectly as a data cable. The size is very good. The micro-usb side seems to be a bit longer than the cables I usually use. Nothing that really can be considered a problem, but you will notice with Nokia devices. The cable is good, and I even done a change on it, since it seems that the other ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byigor86u on 10/27/2013

When I first saw this cable I thought, wow. it looks pretty well built, but leave it to Cons. the price is fine for it's low quailty, the length is good too Unfortunately the cable worked for me for charging purpose only one day, I didn't even had a chance to check to usb to pc communication, that's ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections