DX » Community » Reviews » LusteFire F4 Battery Charger for 22650/18650/17670/18490/17500/17335 Battery - Black (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good! Does What it Says on the Tin Excellent product which does as described. Quad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9616031 on 09/06/2015

I'm waiting for a plug adapter US->EU. It says EU plug in the title (the only reason I selected this one over other xxFire chargers). So thanks, now I'm waiting 10+ days more until I can charge my batts and try out my new flashlights.

0 0 0

• posted bybraunmax on 03/31/2015

Pros: can handle different types of rechargeable cells (Li-ion, NiCdm NiMH) at once. Excellent for travel if you have one of the 4-cell 600Lm [3 cree LEDs] torches with you - instead of chraging over two nights, you can charge at one go all four 18650's. Cons: of ocurse a little larger to be able... Read more

Impression:Excellent product which does as described.;

0 0 0

• posted by8962908 on 03/09/2015

Not much to say about this charger. All parts were there, it works well, it charges my batteries well. Knocked one mark down on quality because fitting and removing 18650 batteries is a bit tight and fidly, but otherwise perfect. Wouldn't have a problem buying another if i had to

Impression:Does What it Says on the Tin;

0 0 0

• posted byVarlok9000 on 11/26/2014

Pros: Perfectly charg almost all types of accumulators. Each accumulator is charged individually that allows to charge at the same time accumulators of different capacity and type. Отлично заряжает почти все виды аккумуляторов. Каждый аккумулятор заряжается индивидуально, что позволяет заряжать и... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcusD on 03/15/2014

Its four bays can quickly charge any high capacity lion batt. Individual charging circuits let you charge simultaneously different batteries with different remaining charges. Its form factor is not suitable for 26650 batteries as stated. I bought this charge to charge 4 26650 batts. If you are at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihra on 01/30/2014

The charger does what it is supposed to do. Really no problem charging batteries of different types at once. Charging now 4x 18650 battery and charger is only slightly warm. It is well constructed. A great thing - charger has a connector for connecting the 12V from the car. So far I have not any... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byutyctoiutpiuty9 on 11/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: Can charge many different types of batteries. 4 individual charging controllers. No need to always charge pair of batteries. I guess you can mix different types, size and depleted levels. Cons: Even if it says it can They... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTelevate on 12/02/2013

I liked this charger immediately. I use it all the time to charge the batteries for my torch. It is very simple to use. Drag suspension backward and put the battery into the slot. The suspension will adhere to the negative pole. The charger automatically starts and detects even the type of and to... Read more

1 0 4

DX Everywhere