DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 / 20pin to 9pin Female Converting Cable - Black (15cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful cool buena compra Recomendable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiiTsur on 04/07/2015

As specified, doing its work, I needed it since I bought a new case for my HTPC, and has only USB3.0 ports, while my motherboard has only USB2.0. the cable is great, and working as expected No Cons!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexPoh on 03/04/2015

The price is different with the actual charged amount.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9013152 on 02/04/2015

Pros: does what it's supposed to do. Cons: the build quality seems bad. At both ends the fit is not good and you can see the wires under. It shouldn't be a problem since it's in the case, but any sort of bending will soon result in damage.

0 0 0

• posted byBailer on 01/21/2015

It works perfectly and cheaper than other I´ve seen. There is no cons about this item

Impression:buena compra,Recomendable,Muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted byzulteck on 11/22/2014

Pros: It works as it intended to Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bymatuzohorst on 08/26/2014

BOM, CHEGOU ANTES DE FECHAR 3 MESES !

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byRedSnake9 on 07/30/2014

Pros: Works right away, gave me no problem. I feared it might not be very good, as in It would not link properly and wiggle around. Instead it's pretty steady and works awesome. Cons: None so far, for me. Everything works like it should. Other Thoughts: You should check if the length of this is a... Read more

Impression:Plug and play, works like a charm;

0 0 0

• posted bysdmacleod on 07/04/2014

You can't buy the component parts for cheaper. Works exactly as described. Labelled so you'll remember what the heck it is years from now. Well-assembled. If you've got a case with USB3 front ports, but a motherboard with no USB3 headers, this is what you need. A little ugly - heat shrink doesn't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarbk on 04/10/2014

Easy to install, works better than advertised, bang for the buck None; except that I would have loved to have a tracking number so that I know where exactly my packet is. But it's not that big an issue since I received it just within the stated deadline of 30 days. I am using this to connect the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere