DX » Community » Reviews » UV400 Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Driving Sunglasses
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byh.aguiar on 12/20/2012

Good quality product and the case is nice. The reflective stripe at middle to up on the glasses are very reflective like a mirror and we cannot see like this on the photos. So be carefull if you don´t like so much reflective. I didn´t like and for me it will be unusefull. Maybe the photos should be better showing the reflective stripe better.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydetra on 10/01/2011

They seem very strong, wider than most of the glasses that i have gotten from Deal Extreme in the past. Not the brittle plastic like most of the glasses That stripe in the picture is silver that goes across the glasses, making them look kinda dumb. I thought it was an effect in the picture, so I was disappointed when I got them. Maybe they will grow ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRonge on 03/24/2011

Cool looking structure Polarized lenses Excellent built quality Carrying pouch is a bit cheap made so at least I have to get a new one. These are a bit narrow, so if you have a large head you may have headache when wearing these long time. Actually I didn't notice that these glasses have mirrored top at the lense. I found it a bit unpractical but it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydpollok on 09/19/2010

These are polarized, so glares are no bother. Also great for fishing, as polarization allows you to see beneath the water surface with no glare. They are heavy and sturdily built. Have mirrored strip at top for even more protection. Nice flexible pouch. They aren't the coolest looking things, unless you prefer a retro-looking metal frame aviator-type ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydpollok on 08/01/2010

These are very similar to blue-blocker tint, but more yellow. It is hard to see from the picture, but the upper edge of the lenses are mirror-finished. This makes the upper part a darker shade, which I think is nice. The rest of the lens works just like typical polarized glasses. These make nice driving sunglasses, in my opinion. The price is a bit ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections