DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Car OBDII ELM327B V1.5a Wireless Code Reader Scanner Support Android Phone - Blue
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Good Fit working very small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoketa on 01/25/2015

this product is quite affordable comparing it with the advantages that can be. Pros: is very well made ​​, the connector fits perfectly to the OBD port truck , is very light and you can also use several programs to use this adapter. it was very quickly configure the adapter to cell phone Cons:no... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorinox71 on 01/21/2015

Pros: Small, portable, cheap and useful you can read and clear error codes from your car´s OBDII port, you can also view in real time the RPM, velocity, and other information from your car´s computer Cons: The software included is not good, torque is better in free or pro version

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymildwind on 01/19/2015

pros: very small con: DC disconnect switch is N/A, but solution is use 4 pin relay(Earth connected by acc)

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byWabbit16 on 01/16/2015

Works well with my Hyundai i30, no frills and works quite well with the Torque app on Android.

Impression:excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byZengo71 on 01/14/2015

It is a small and simple device but incredibly useful. It is indeed plug-and-play. The LED barely consumes anything when on stand-by (but you can of course choose to unplug and re-plug it every time). There is an abundance of mobile applications for it - one easier to use than the other, also car... Read more

Impression:works out-of-the-box;

0 0 0

• posted byvicvitm on 01/12/2015

The device is working properly , the characteristics fits the description

Impression:Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted bypieterbarnhoorn on 01/12/2015

uitlezen van de auto werkt prima op mijn smart phone en op de laptop.

0 0 0

• posted bybozozo on 01/09/2015

Unfortunately this scanner does not work on a iphone or a ipad. Only with a Android phone. Works great on Android phone.

0 0 0

• posted by8938277 on 01/07/2015

The OBD2 elm327 BT auto car diagnostic for sony xperia v works nice! It is easy to use the OBD. I worked with DashCommand, torque on my sony xperia v. You can see your speed, Temp, Fuel and ...

Impression:nice,Good Fit;

0 0 0

• posted byZoltat on 01/07/2015

Миниатюрное (идеально поместилось под крышку в "Опель Мерива") полнофункциональное устройство. Простота в установке подключении и использовании. Недостатков за месяц не обнаружил.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections