DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Car OBDII ELM327B V1.5a Wireless Code Reader Scanner Support Android Phone - Blue
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevdgoor on 07/07/2014

Small Fits into Volvo S40 (2006) Rigid look and feel hardware software included is not much Works with a lot of android apps but the better ones cost money. The included software is not up to date and the functionality is very poor (basic). To get the best from the device you need additional software from 3rd party. This software can be expensive for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidfm on 07/07/2014

Works fine in my Car. Chevrolet Captiva. Fits well in the conector and i have tested it with several different software (Dashcommand, Torque, etc). Is small enought so i keep it always connected to the car without any problems. I Haven´t find any problem. I have used it for realtime data, and also for error fault cheking. With the right software ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimM0000 on 05/28/2014

Small size Simply plugs in LED indicators indicate mode of operation/power Paired with my Galaxy S3 easily with code 1234 Works with Torque Only monitors one CAN BUS, the High Speed bus. Which is fine for things like Coolant Temperature, Revs, etc. But things like Tire Pressures are typically on the MS (Med speed) Bus. It's really just a small issue.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNeelsMostert on 05/04/2014

Very good build quality. Fits connector very well and functions as expected. Can read and clear most error codes and do diagnostics on the engine if it has the right software. Included software is absolutely useless. The unit needs to run at a certain baud rate, yet the included software tries to force the unit to operate much faster, thus causing a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykavol on 04/23/2014

* good price * it is small, after inserting into car connector it takes very little additional space * does not talk to Volvo V70 year 2000 / 2.5 TDI * no power off switch - drains battery * problem with pairing on Android (all these adapters use the same identification, so once you pair one, you're stuck with it, it doesn't detect another one as a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypasuli on 04/01/2014

Very good product for that price. It's very useful, because you don't have to go to expensive car dealer to read the fault codes, because you can do it yourself with few clicks on your computer or few tabs on your smartphone. Software has a lot of functions and is very easy to use. Sometimes won't be found by bluetooth but that can allowed for that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrenault5gtt on 02/21/2014

Really cheap. Xtreamely Small, no need to remove if you dont afraid it to run out your car battery. Easy to get it working atleaset with Torque Pro. No reset or power of button, but you can surely live without it. If left on the car permanently, dont know how much amps it will take. Could it empty battery for long run? Pretty decent quality. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyakas80 on 01/17/2014

Cheap, small product. More and more good app. It is very useful in everyday life, you do not need to go to a service center for all small details. I am satisfied with it. Not all can. For example: ABS panel, Airbag center. Therefore, the appropriate price, knowledge and quality. Not all can. For example: ABS panel, Airbag center. Cheap, small product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisateo on 01/09/2014

Não funciona em Fiat Stilo. Reprovado, demorou a chegar e não funcionou. Usem o NAPRO no seu carro, tenha informação sem dificuldade. Não funciona. Dinheiro jogado fora. Não funciona em Fiat Stilo. Reprovado, demorou a chegar e não funcionou. Usem o NAPRO no seu carro, tenha informação sem dificuldade. N&... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykariky on 12/15/2013

Nice and small, can stay connected all the time. Nice sw for Android phones is Torque; with this OBD reader you see speed, revs, pressures, temps etc. all the time on your phone! Nice to use this OBD reader when buying a used car, for check fault codes etc. Not sure about power consumption when plugged in when car is not in use? Probably some mA's as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections