Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byileonex on 05/06/2012

+good quality +bright +easy to mount -should be cheaper -cooler tint light than XRE Q5 There are already much more efficient LEDs,but XR-E LEDs are better protected with their glass lens.Newer XM-L and XP-G use silicon and it's harder to clean.XR-E led have a smaller lighting angle and it's easier to ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byHappyguy on 08/10/2010

I have purchased many of these and they are in use for 8 hours per day over more then 6 months. So far not a single one showed any problems, failures or blue tint. The Crees are running on ~700mA without getting hot if fixed to a thin (1.2mm) metal plate - in fact they get just warm which is just great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechtrader on 08/04/2010

Well assemebled on a premium star and VERY BRIGHT! For only $3.05 when you order 10 or more, these are a steal. While not the brightest Cree chips on the market, the Q2 chips are amazingly bright. None. These lights put out a very clean pure while light, and are not blue tinted - just bright white. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFartos on 02/28/2008

+ price is very competitive + very bright, nice tint + quality seems to be good, I ordered three and all of them in ok condition + easy to mount because of the star - not as bright as SSC P4, price still a bit higher I bought Cree's for the first time, quality is a bit better compared to Seoul led's.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizki_p on 01/20/2008

Bright Good quality star, DX sent me 2 types of star with different pad position to solder.. Installed in my Mag 5 Cree project and it is really bright. Cant wait for R2 on DX... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywt808 on 12/02/2007

Thicker white-colored stars Bright (but see my comment in Cons) Damaged domes (from being crushed during shipping?) Initial units were very bright, but more recent ones are not as bright I bought three and the last two had bits of silicone coming out from the dome, with tearing visible under the dome.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections