DX » Community » Reviews » Kingston MicroSD TransFlash 2GB Memory Card (JAPAN)
  • 5 star 362 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 49 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byImroo on 02/18/2013

- price - quality - usefulness - MicroSD adapter included - none at all The MicroSD adapter was a pretty good and helpful addition to this product. I am very satisfied with this product. For a price of $4.60? I would never get even a 1GB MicroSD card for that price in my country. Even the cheapest one costs like 5 euro. Awesome. I must admit I was pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavelens on 01/25/2013

very useful in alot of devices comes with a standard sd adapter doesnt look like its built cheap for some odd reason sometimes it glitches and has to be formated to be reusable but only happen to 2 of 10 cards very easy to lose if accendently falls out of device. single hand is packing q is not very good for saving him. otherwise I have nothing to complain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKirkev on 01/15/2013

Very fast. I didn't tested using specific tools, but simply moving files it reached 11MB/s (write) and 100MB/s (read). No CRC errors! None so far! The card is made in Korea (no problem as far as it works) and the package says 4GB while the card says (and stores) 2GB. The adapter was attached to the package with tape, so it wasn't originally part of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDisc0 on 12/31/2012

Super cheap, and it comes with an adapter for SD card slots. Works as advertised, 2 gigabytes. No problems at all. None. Everything about this is perfect. Supposedly the Japanese manufacturing plants put out better cards, I don't know if it is true or worth the premium but I do know my card worked flawlessly and I don't miss the extra few cents it cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOLEU on 09/04/2012

very good product I recommend to everyone, and very useful for those in need. needed a very well attended and that my expectitativas recommend to everyone. worth investing in it. Good brand name card. I bought 5 of these, they all arrived in genuine retail packaging, with the adaptors taped on. Adaptor works well - I can use this card in my camera without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuz098 on 08/10/2012

So cheap this holds up to 2gb acutally i bring these everywhere with me theyre so cheap and generic that its hard not to buy so many!! they work flawlessly and it comes with an adaptor so you can use it in devices like computers or cameras that only use SD while still being able to put them in your phones as a microSD may not be authentic but it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylex19l on 01/18/2012

Despite the simple and not very good build quality subject matter - this deserves my great respect. Since in this part there is nothing superfluous, and it is incredible cheap - this is the moment I'm most pleased! The rate of exchange of data is as big as in the usual large and expensive storage devices memory. A fragile thing that can be easily broken ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythekinggeek on 11/04/2011

Good brand name card. I bought 5 of these, they all arrived in genuine retail packaging, with the adaptors taped on. Adaptor works well - I can use this card in my camera without a problem. Other adaptors tend to be a little loose and the card has a tendancy to fall out, causing loss of data or failed writes None, side the fact that micro SD cards are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 10/14/2011

THese are so cheap I don't mind handing em out to people who need a small card for their phone. We did have a couple of the readers fail- but no big deal as everyone has a reader or 2 laying around. One card did fail. Had to re-format and of course lost all the data- but the card was still good. Also had a couple of the readers fail- Amazing cheap. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 09/29/2011

Cheap, and seems to be original. No real issues with the cards, readers are a bit questionable. works great in the cellphones and as a quick file transfere drive. Bought like 5 of these and 3 of the readers dont work (no big deal as everyone has readers laying around). One card did funk out in the cell phone but a reformat fixed that (probably the cell ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections