DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Mini 92-Key Keyboard w/ Touch Plate - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Fantastic GENIAL good fast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycasperroos114 on 05/30/2015

Pro: Touchpad works great and eventhough it takes some time getting used to the keyboard it works well. The keyboard can be turned on and off, to avoid battery drainage and is easily recharged with a mini usb charger. All function buttons work fine, like the page down/up and volume buttons. Con:... Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byrpersi on 03/26/2015

PROS: nice design, plug'n'play on windows 7, good build quality considering the price, very useful for HTPC (XBMC/Kodi) CONS: none I've been using this device for a week now. I must say that considering the price, this is really nice product. I use it as a remote for my Kodi HTPC setup and it are... Read more

Great gadget

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bylcaluve on 06/04/2015

Prós: o produto é ótimo, ergométrico, leve, muito fácil de usar, se conecta automaticamente com a Smart TV, possui muitos comandos e funções, extremamente útil para navegar na internet na TV devido a precisão do ponteiro do mouse. Já vem com a anteninha USB wireless para plugar na TV. Contras: O... Read more

Ótimo para Smart TV Ótimo para Smart TV

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted by9065195 on 02/04/2015

el teclado funciona perfectamente en mi smartv de lg y en win vista. las teclas son un poco duras pero funcional genial y el raton funciona perfecto

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted by8792243 on 11/28/2014

it takes some time to get use to but in the end a fantastic product,its easy to use, cheap, and have alot of keys to control the pc or tv wireless from the couch this should be a new standard in every home...

Impression:Fantastic, good, fast;

0 0 1

• posted byjoseclavell on 07/31/2014

No hace falta casi cargar, dura muchisimo la bateria. Teclas muy comodas y la distancia de recepcion es muy buena

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byTheStoneRuler on 10/14/2013

pretty soft grip, that doesn't glide, or feel sweaty. very dark black keys, gives a good contrast. multimedia shortcuts, and browser, mail etc. touchpad is responsive and good to scroll on. 810mAh lion battery, and can be used while charging. the dongle can be hid next to the battery, so it fall... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byferryvdoesburg on 09/29/2013

its realy east to use, plug it in your computer and its done!, charging is easy (but you don't have to charge it often, the battery is great), i have it for a couple of weeks and charged it once so far. just plug it into a usb port and in a few hours its charged and ready to use the led's (power,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere