DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Aluminum Alloy Touch Screen Stylus for Iphone (50 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahmedelhelw on 11/17/2014

Very good product Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCountFragula on 06/25/2014

Hard to go wrong with these, they were very inexpensive and they work great! They are built with a metal tube with a solid plastic clip on the end and track very well on my phone and tablets. Closest I can find is the rubber tip is a bit long and can make it difficult to be very accurate on very small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKZ9999 on 03/17/2014

Cheap as chips. The tip is as good as any of the lower end stylus. Basic build and the size of the stylus is on the small side, about 2/3 of a normal pen. Being lower cost the tip is very spongy but you can live with that. It is what it is. You couldn't make your own one for the cost of 10 of these, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/17/2013

Just the vast amount of peices you can buy for only eight dollors is ridiculously cheap! They are metal, light and decently built. The tips are a bit long so it you push too hard, it collapses to the side, I am sure that over time they will wear out. I used these for giving out for Halloween, i give ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections