DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm UV LED Emitters (20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Perfect! Bright! Neat! Not UV!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmollija on 06/16/2015

All 20 leds were functional. Used them to create my own UV flashlight by soldering out old leds and putting in these. The light seems a bit too much in visible waves than the UV should be but still I could use it to read UV ink when I needed.

Impression:Perfect!,Satisfied,Bright!;

0 0 0

• posted bypetougao on 05/25/2015

I was not expecting much but I am still dissapointed as there is too much visible light of the spectrum and almost no UV. At least that should mean they are safer to tinker around without a datasheet.

Impression:Not UV!;

0 0 0

• posted by9346435 on 05/08/2015

Pros: Great price, free shipping, 2/20 tested and working. I don't suspect there will be trouble with the rest of 'em. Cons: no data sheet or anything similar (they work on ~3.2V and ~0.15A)

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 1

• posted bytasos45 on 04/30/2015

Pros : Awsome,very good ,very bright and usefulll Cons: None Other:Value for money !!!!

Impression:Perfect!,Satisfied,Bright!;

0 0 0

• posted by1076901 on 03/06/2015

I'm using UV-light for two different Things. One is to purify water. UV-light kills bacteria's. The water must be in a plastic bottle, not glass, and after some minutes under UV-light it should be clean. This might be different elsewhere, the water here is not so bad. Another use: In my work of I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLecitel on 02/02/2015

Dobrá kvalita za super cenu

Impression:Perfect!;

0 1 0

• posted byMARMICH on 11/19/2014

This Leds are very nice because there are so BRIGHT! BRIGHT as HELL :D ! You can use those for a lamp or for some DIY. BE AWARE TO USE ALL UV LEDS WITH TRANSISTORS OR YOU CAN BURN THEM!!! You should also check on the internet for the optimal voltage of UV LEDs before crafting something ;)

Impression:Perfect!,Bright!,Neat!;

0 1 0

• posted byBader on 10/09/2014

UV diods. Seems nice and shine bright. Don't know the lifespan, bought for future halloween projects..

0 0 0

• posted byleandroh2189 on 09/28/2014

They are bright, and they shine ok, but not in UV. I used them to check bank notes, and they didn't show any UV mark. The color is very similar, but not real UV

Impression:Not real UV;

0 0 0

• posted byArhein89 on 04/09/2014

- Premium Quality Ultra-Violet Emitters - Commonly used in money / watermark detectors, blood and stain detectors - 5mm LED diameter - 20 emitters packed in OEM packaging . Note: cheaper UV emitters can be up to 80% cheaper and are known to have short life span, low effeciency, heat issues, etc.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere