DX » Community » Reviews » 5mm UV LED Emitters (20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Perfect! Gostei Bright! Neat!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleandrolosano on 07/16/2016

muito legal o raio ultra-violeta

Impression:Gostei;

0 0 0

• posted bysnake28130 on 04/09/2016

Envoi impeccable toutes les LED fonctionnent. RAS

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byfernandezpego on 02/10/2016

Pros, funcionan todos Contras: ninguna otros: lo recomiendo

0 0 0

• posted byfelipelinstec on 12/30/2015

a good packet of leds, cheap and useful, I can't think of anything wrong, I can make many flashlights with this packet

0 0 0

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Great leds so far. Very bright output. Cons: the plastic/acrilic encasing absorbs most of the UV light, shining in a bluish color (fluorescence).

Impression:Satisfied,Bright!;

0 0 0

• posted bygmollija on 06/16/2015

All 20 leds were functional. Used them to create my own UV flashlight by soldering out old leds and putting in these. The light seems a bit too much in visible waves than the UV should be but still I could use it to read UV ink when I needed.

Impression:Perfect!,Satisfied,Bright!;

0 0 0

• posted bypetougao on 05/25/2015

I was not expecting much but I am still dissapointed as there is too much visible light of the spectrum and almost no UV. At least that should mean they are safer to tinker around without a datasheet.

Impression:Not UV!;

0 0 0

• posted by9346435 on 05/08/2015

Pros: Great price, free shipping, 2/20 tested and working. I don't suspect there will be trouble with the rest of 'em. Cons: no data sheet or anything similar (they work on ~3.2V and ~0.15A)

0 0 2

• posted bytasos45 on 04/30/2015

Pros : Awsome,very good ,very bright and usefulll Cons: None Other:Value for money !!!!

Impression:Perfect!,Satisfied,Bright!;

0 0 0

• posted by1076901 on 03/06/2015

I'm using UV-light for two different Things. One is to purify water. UV-light kills bacteria's. The water must be in a plastic bottle, not glass, and after some minutes under UV-light it should be clean. This might be different elsewhere, the water here is not so bad. Another use: In my work of I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere