This Leds are very nice because there are so BRIGHT! BRIGHT as HELL :D !
You can use those for a lamp or for some DIY. BE AWARE TO USE ALL UV LEDS WITH TRANSISTORS OR YOU CAN BURN THEM!!!
You should also check on the internet for the optimal voltage of UV LEDs before crafting something ;) Read more
- Premium Quality Ultra-Violet Emitters - Commonly used in money / watermark detectors, blood and stain detectors - 5mm LED diameter - 20 emitters packed in OEM packaging . Note: cheaper UV emitters can be up to 80% cheaper and are known to have short life span, low effeciency, heat issues, etc. This ... Read more
-Work voltage 3,2-3,4 V (can be easily used with 3,3v batteries);
-Standard (20mA) max current consumption. UV lenght (as all cheap UV emitters) has wavelenght near 410nm. UVA range has 315—400 nm. So it has much more visible blue spectrum.
UV wavelength didn't shows any watermarks on ... Read more
They are really cheap and all of them work perfect. All have same intensity and and brightness. Good build quality. Could be brighter, and packaging could be better, but none of them are broken so no problem this time. When voltage is not enough they can turn bluish. The specs are not published, so no ... Read more
They are cheap They work well The luminosity looks constant accross all LEDs They were all alive They could be brighter. I have a UV flashlight I got from somewhere else years ago and the UV LEDs in it are noticably brighter than these LEDs. If you were going to use these for a flashlight or room lighting,... Read more
-They all come OK
-They work as expected
-Can be adapted to use as flashlight The light is not UV at all, but it's okey for the price. Remember to use and appropiate source for connecting this led. If you are using a voltage source of 2.3 V or more, i recommend you to use a resistance.... Read more
Really good at UV properties
Used the pig LED (sku 1138) i made a simple UV flashlight
Very fun for pretending to be detective or to teach kids about the light spectrum
Tested it with teeth, body fluids, t-shirts, and paper
Good packaging all LEDs came undamaged The Specifications for these LEDs aren'... Read more
- They look professional (as oppose to cheap)
- Good value for money
- Suitable for smaller applications
- Packaging was sufficient (bubble plast wrap), no leds bent here
- There is a distinct purple hue that these leds give off. I think this is normal for most cheap UV leds. The lighting is probably ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.