Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Perfect! Gostei Bright! Neat!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice solution, an the right price

posted by 1076901 on 03/06/2015

Impression:Satisfied;

I'm using UV-light for two different Things. One is to purify water. UV-light kills bacteria's. The water must be in a plastic bottle, not glass, and after some minutes under UV-light it should be clean. This might be different elsewhere, the water here is not so bad.

Another use: In my work of painting T-shirts, I found that fluorescent paint can be nice in normal daylight, but it totally changes colour and brightness in UV-light. So if someone is wearing my work into a discotheque the image will change colours dramatically when they move around, in and out of the "Blacklight". To test this effect I have bought some of these, and also some flashlights with the same LED's.

I saw one her commented on testing of money, these work fine, if the money is real, there should be some sparkling colours there.

Technical: To figure out the right Voltage, I have done some experiments, and it seems to be 3,9Volt that is right. I have been searching for technical data for these LED's, but found nothing. 3.6Volt is too low, so maybe 4Volt is what they are made for. Anyone else with an opinion out there?

Post comment

DX Everywhere