DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM and GPS - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySandraBel on 04/09/2014

- suitable screen size (not very small, not very big) and is comfortable to hold in hand - quick and functional - doesn't have any preset applications which cannot be delited, it saves memory - came defective: right part of the screen has a lot of 'stripes'. Though it still fuctions. - no additional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjutasigabor on 01/31/2014

I have just received the doogee DG 100 in white. It is exactly as I expected or even better. This phone its ok for the price have a very nice screen. -earphone -the camera its no so good! but its ok for the price The only thing you must have in consideration is the space you have left in the phone. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirovic on 01/17/2014

The biggest advantage is the price. Also I pleased the accurate multi-touch the screen with IPS a matrix. UI very fast. The charge of the battery holds 2 days. The declared technical characteristics aren't true. Real resolution of the main camera has about 1-2 megapixels (5 Mpx with interpolation), the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymacbal on 12/30/2013

Fast processor, a lot of memory for everyday use. Android 4.2.2 gives access to latest software in the playstore. Good sound and functionality. Has also a good camera in a standard size screen you can see all images and videos recorded with it. And finally it size and battery duration makes it perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabtastic on 11/30/2013

First time I use a android Phone. Fast wifi, 3G, nice colors. Easy to use. Comes with 2 (two) batteries which is great. It comes with android 4.2 and it has a fast cpu! Great Phone for a cheap price!! No manual included, but after playing with it it becomes easy to use. No T9 spelling for sms. Attractive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLEANRUI on 11/19/2013

Questo telefono è sorprendente per qualità e prezzo. Non troverete niente di più economico per la stessa qualità. Il telefono è in plastica e si sente molto leggero. La CPU è incredibilmente veloce e non ho avuto un crash di sistema (io sono in Italia). La qualità della ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfat4cat on 11/07/2013

This phone is amazing: 1) The price is insane for what you are actually getting in a phone. You will never find anything cheaper for the same quality. The phone is plastic and does feel very light. This is not a problem because you get a little sick on case(bit laughable but works !!) . 2) CPU is incredibly ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGeorgeXristou on 10/31/2013

This smartphone has a really great price for what it offers , being a great and useful android phone for everyone.It offers a combined variety of fuctions which cannot be easily found. The only disadvantage this phone has is that it is lacking on quality.From personal experience I can say that several ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byAmihai71b on 10/30/2013

Everything is as described in the product and the phone works very well and fast. The phone looks very nice and look like it is built well. The screen display is surprisingly good with a very sharp image. The speaker sound quality is not that good, especially at higher volume level. An annoying loud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFellipeLMA on 10/14/2013

CPU and GPU are good. 1GB RAM could be, but the 512 works fine. About the display has a good brightness and contrast, but typing on the keyboard is a little bad. I installed Swiftkey for Android and was good. The home button, back and options should be physical buttons because sometimes stops working ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections