DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM and GPS - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by SandraBel on 04/09/2014

Pros: - suitable screen size (not very small, not very big) and is comfortable to hold in hand - quick and functional - doesn't have any preset applications which cannot be delited, it saves memory Cons: - came defective: right part of the screen has a lot of 'stripes'. Though it still fuctions. - no additional battery (even separately). Please... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by mirovic on 01/17/2014

Pros: The biggest advantage is the price. Also I pleased the accurate multi-touch the screen with IPS a matrix. UI very fast. The charge of the battery holds 2 days. Cons: The declared technical characteristics aren't true. Real resolution of the main camera has about 1-2 megapixels (5 Mpx with interpolation), the camera for video calls has res... Read more

1 0
  • posted by fat4cat on 11/07/2013

Pros: This phone is amazing: 1) The price is insane for what you are actually getting in a phone. You will never find anything cheaper for the same quality. The phone is plastic and does feel very light. This is not a problem because you get a little sick on case(bit laughable but works !!) . 2) CPU is incredibly fast and I've not had a system... Read more

3 0
  • posted by GeorgeXristou on 10/31/2013

Pros: This smartphone has a really great price for what it offers , being a great and useful android phone for everyone.It offers a combined variety of fuctions which cannot be easily found. Cons: The only disadvantage this phone has is that it is lacking on quality.From personal experience I can say that several malfunction came across to me w... Read more

0 2
  • posted by mhgonzalez on 09/29/2013

Pros: It came with the cover and free protection layer for the screen. CPU and GPU are really fast. Cons: Very very poor quality display, it has zones with less bright than others. Battery works about 6 to 8 hourns only with the data services activated. It cames in chinese, so you need to navigate till find lenguage menu... OtherThoughts: You c... Read more

11 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections