DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM, GPS - White + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikif111 on 05/30/2014

This smartphone is in my possession several months and is precisely as specified by the manufacturer. It handles day to day usage of the internet/web amazingly fast. Applications downloaded are easy to install and work well on it. The phone interface is easy to use even for the technologically challenged.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKszych on 03/11/2014

Very good seller, Shipment carefully packed, fast shipping. Phone very good quality with not high price. I recommend to all salesmen and his approach to the customer. absence Very good seller, Shipment carefully packed, fast shipping. Phone very good quality with not high price. I recommend to all salesmen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycriisgonz on 02/12/2014

- Rápido funcionamiento. - Fácil de utilizar. - Apropiado para quienes no han utilizado nunca un teléfono táctil. - Escritura rápida. - Todos los botones funcionan correctamente. Memoria insuficiente. Buen teléfono con muy buenas propiedades. Es un muy buen teléfono ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYanyxx on 02/05/2014

Cheap price and acceptable quality. The Android 4.2.2 is working properly. The battery life is more tahn 1,5 day. Compare to other brands there is no significant differences. Good screen. Ti hadle 2 SIM cards is very good option. Average quality, but in this price category I think this is an advance.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadseeds on 01/26/2014

Good price for an Android phone with double core, 4'' screen with good définition (800*480). The battery is enough good. Very good sensation with tactil screen. So it's really a very good phone for price/quality ! The charger with EUR norm is a good thing. No really cons point. Mic and speaker are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanberfe4 on 01/23/2014

Customer Service. They substituted a mobile that was defective. They answer all my questions in less than 1 day and they replaced my mobile phone quickly. Moreover, the chat service is excelent because you are able to solve your doubts at real time. Quality control. A mobile phone came defective and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoTeeGuy on 01/20/2014

It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! It's awesome!!! Phone works great! Some people have indicated issues with GPS, wi-fi, etc. My phone has no issues at all. Evan has updated firmware v1125 (not available for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarcodeBob on 01/05/2014

Very good phone for the price. Everything I have tried to date has worked so have no complaints about that. Some people have complained that the GPS does not work but mine works ok. The scrolling is very smooth. The battery has worked extremely well. I don't do a lot of surfing but the battery has lasted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfido00 on 01/02/2014

Everything works as it should. Good workmanship and material quality. In the original packaging stuck on display protection film + one more spare. Practical flipové case. Works with Google Play. The battery is a need for well formatted. The camera of lesser quality, but do not expect miracles from ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDiegoAMartinez on 12/17/2013

Great product fot the price! Touch is working well, phone is fast enough running any application. Case quality is pretty good. Antutu benchmark resulted in a better performance than a S3 Mini. Cameras have to much delay. Back one isn't 5.0 MP really. Picture quality is a little poor, so if you are looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections