DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byajimmot on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very competitive price, we could say the quality-price relation is almost perfect for the moment. In the time I owned I have not had any problem with it. The camera is good enough, the screem is of a very comfortable size and quality. Cons:I am waiting to see... Read more

5 1
  • posted byofirariely on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very simple to use Good value for money The processor is quite good support almost all GSM WCDMA Frequency 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100 MHz support Indonesian / Malay / Czech / German / English / Spanish / Filipino / French / Italian /... Read more

1 2
  • posted byvinchcom on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:At it's price this feels like a real brand phone. Good touch response and good screen and brightness. good compatibility for Android apps. Goos sound quality. Front camera better then most competition. Nice strong CPU performance. Cons:Flipcase isn't great. Battery life c... Read more

2 2
  • posted byHombok on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and well equipped HW for good money.It responds very well to touch and is fast.Meanwhile intensively testing, the battery lasts one day - WiFi, GPS, On-line data. Cons:The rear camera is 5MP, 3MP only. In the event that the selected full-screen mode during... Read more

8 7
  • posted bysimonsko on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Over all, the phone is very easy to use. The whole interface looks good and is easy to navigate through. The touchscreen is very responsive, so responsive that it even beats my old phone, I assume. The included leather case works like a charm. Cons:The only drawback about... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections