DX » Community » Reviews » DOOGEE Collo DG100 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0", FM and GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernospam@hotmail.com on 10/23/2014

It is not the best quality phone, but for the price it is a very good choice. After one year of heavy use it is still working. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalejandromperal on 02/07/2014

El smartphone tiene todo lo que puede tener uno de una marca mas conocida pero con un precio mucho mas bajo. Se maneja bien, muy intuitivo. No tube ningun problema en adaptarlo a mi, instale la tarjeta le cambie el idioma y ya un buen mobil si apenas desembolsarme dinero .. todo son Pros Pues no he tenido ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluca79b on 01/30/2014

economico, ha tutte le funzionalità necessarie per uno smartphone:gps, wifi, ha abbastanza memoria integrata e abbastanza ram. Dualcore 1.3Ghz. Display brillante e definito, touch veloce e reattivo. Se proprio si vogliono trovare dei punti negativi: il display ha una leggera dominante blu il led ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

Over all, the phone is very easy to use. The whole interface looks good and is easy to navigate through. The touchscreen is very responsive, so responsive that it even beats my old phone, I assume. The included leather case works very well. The rear camera is 5MP, 3MP only. In the event that the selected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoksicar on 01/10/2014

Very respondive device with any task. Quadrant Standard benchmark test rated it as 3350, way above Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Core, and similar branded and expensive devices.... (XTC ONE X benchmark is app.4.500). Very elegant and solid design. It is obvious that OS develoment can not compare with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytelaviv1 on 01/05/2014

Fantastic value and a great phone. Good quality sound from both headphones and the phone, wifi and data connection work well. Double SIM feature has not been fully tested but appears to work superbly well. The GPS doesn't work properly, responds too slowly to be used in a moving vehicle. How badly do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerryN on 12/08/2013

Price is great, phone works great Looks like this is a new company (from 2013 if I'm not mistaken), don't know how much experience they have in the field of smartphones. Battery seems not to last very long but I haven't really tested it properly. Plastic back cover is cheap, concerned it will break if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabtastic on 11/30/2013

First time I use a android Phone. Fast wifi, 3G, nice colors. Easy to use. Comes with 2 (two) batteries which is great. It comes with android 4.2 and it has a fast cpu! Great Phone for a cheap price!! No manual included, but after playing with it it becomes easy to use. No T9 spelling for sms but now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvetakM on 11/21/2013

The dx I bought the third phone and I was not even here zklamán.Vše in perfect order. The phone is fast, does not mow with. Camera is good. All phone features are operational. The phone is in my native language (Czech). Cons of this phone, I have not found yet Finally, I would sum up this phone,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byajimmot on 11/13/2013

Very competitive price, we could say the quality-price relation is almost perfect for the moment. In the time I owned I have not had any problem with it. The camera is good enough, the screem is of a very comfortable size and quality. I am waiting to see anyone, i hope not see it. Only for to say anything ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections