DX » Community » Reviews » ICE Fashionable Men's Silicone Band Analog Quartz Wrist Watch w/ LED Light - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronnij666 on 01/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s a very good Product. The led light is very nice. when you push the bottum the led light start working for 10 sec. The led light chance a few times in that 10 sec. I looks very nice in the dark. Cons:I think that the battery is very fast empty because of the led lig... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarinavlady on 01/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The quality is very good (to be honest i thought it would be much worse), the LED lights really are making me happy and smiley) The lights are so bright, that you can use your watches as a flashlight in the darkness. It's so bright that you can easily see them glowing eve... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjjjccc on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice LED watch and funky. Good for parties an great idea as a present. Kids, teenagers or grown up will like it. The white color is pure. Looks very nice on the hand. Cons:Only one cons... the upper part of the LED watch where you turn the glass from right... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykac1983 on 10/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mesh material is very good. The watch is well built, does not have any kind of detail of manufacture. The multiple colours are fantastic. The size of the clock is perfect not excessively large for a woman which fits very well. Cons:We do not really found a... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections