DX » Community » Reviews » Anime style Feather Pattern Zinc Alloy Key Ring Keychain - Black + White + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvortodox on 02/26/2014

Great quality of product is the one and only thing which is needed to say. Keychain is made from good quality metal, and it feels very nice in hand. Colouring is very nice, there are no errors, and they are not falling off. Package is more than good, and it's safely sealed. NONE! I have NOTHING bad to say about this product. I like it. Size of a logo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvortodox on 11/06/2013

First of all I must say that the price is quite nice for this product. Logo is finely done. Colors are good, and they don't have tenedency to decay or to be brushed. Material is great, actually much better than I expected. I like it, and I'm happy with it. None. Logo could be a bit bigger, but it's not a problem. Somehow I don't like the packages in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorgueBay on 09/25/2013

A high quality keychain for all the SNK fans. Durability of the links is outstanding so you shouldn't experience any potential loss. Crest of the Scouting Legion is authentic, meaning, the wings are blue and white, not black and white (like stated in the picture description above). I was expecting it to be smaller, but I don't think the edges would'... Read more

The package. Scouting Legion Crest
    2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections