DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Helmet Headphones Headset for MP3 Player / GPS - Black (3.5mm Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Simple Works Fine Fills a need
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarmachine007 on 06/04/2015

Pros: Long cable for direct connection to phone, placed either on your person or on the bike (tank bag). Size of pads fit into my Shoei Qwest (Med) with no issues. Didn't have to use the adhesive since it was a snug friction fit into the helmet's ear cutout. Attached volume control is also for is... Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bybicyclebob on 03/02/2015

I put my first pair into ordinary shop hearing protectors, and taped an MP3 player to the bridge. They just tucked in to the ear cups perfectly. I get better sound and less weight than I used to get for four times the price.

Impression:Fills a need;

0 0 0

• posted byJodtje on 08/22/2014

Nice headset headset to fit in the foam of your helmet, I only use it four navigation purpose and it work well, it is loud enough. It comes with volume control button works fine and it is nice and big. Also included is an extension cord that can be handy. nice price four the item I would buy it... Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byrpmartins on 07/09/2014

Finally I can ride my motorbike and enjoy my music. Also, if you're engenious enough, you can use it as a hands-free setup for you mobile phone. The cable is long enough to allow the phone to be store inside your jacket, on your pants or even inside the bike's top case. The sound control unit on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMouzen on 05/17/2014

I searched and I found. Not easy to find speakers/headphones which fit a helmet. These do, and further more: they have volume control, and cord extension. Just nice .-) With the full volume on mobile/mp3-player, and at the speakers/headphones I still think that the sound is...low. No other them I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynoahbrouwer on 02/23/2014

its a good product The tape sticks bad, and the bad velcro sticks to the inside of the helmet. volume in the helmet pretty useless. if the ears plugs straight for your ears are then you hear the music well, often you just have them on your ears, it is very obnoxious. Therefore, you can hear the a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGulfstream on 01/22/2014

Volume slider for volume control (make sure you turn it up before trying or you'll think it's broken lol). Comes with 3M tape attached to the velcrow so you can affix it inside. Pads are soft. I was planning on using these as headphones for under my hat, however the split cord is too short for I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybucaneroloco on 12/15/2013

Todos, lo mejor quizas sea lo bien preparados que van para poder fijarlos al casco mediante pegatina y belcro, tambien tiene un mando para poder subir y bajar el volumen no he tenido ninguno solo cosas positivas ha sido una de las mejores compras que he echo y muy barato los recomiendo de verdad,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystigmejlbjerg on 11/25/2013

They play music! And speech even better. There is a volume adjustment-thing on the cable, the velcro grips the helmet lining fine... The sound level is too low. I built these into a pair of hearing cups, and I couldn't hear the music properly. Sound quality is not great either, but what can you 9... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere