DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Helmet Headphones Headset for MP3 Player / GPS - Black (3.5mm Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Simple Works Fine Simples Quick Delivery funciona bem
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiguelovergara on 06/17/2016

PROS: * jack 3.5 mm -> useful for mostly any device CONS: * does not have a mic -> not useful for phone calls * very low volume vs in-ear earphones * a bit complicated to leave installed on helmet * the cable is difficult to handle

Impression:complicated;

0 0 0

• posted bykamerwbd on 03/13/2016

Sound is good, not great. Very little bass, but for this money it is quite ok. Easy to install in you helmet. Cable comes with volume control which can be used while wearing gloves, very nice.

Impression:Simple,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byjuaco1975 on 01/29/2016

cons: el parche para pegarlo dentro del casco no es muy bueno, el velcro pega mucho mas y cuando los quito del casco se vienen con el soporte adhesivo, la verdad es que en mi casco no tengo otro sitio para ponerlo, igual en otro casco se queda mejor pegado pros: vienen muy bien para escuchar en... Read more

Impression:Simple,Works Fine,Simples;

0 0 0

• posted byAndreConter on 01/17/2016

The speakers are nice, they fit most helmets .. The only problem i had with it is that the volume is simply too low. I tried plugging it directly to my phone and also plugging it to a bluetooth to 3.5mm adapter i had.. Around the same volume level (too low) on both devices.

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted by9078184 on 12/22/2015

Volume e qualidade sonora medianas porem bem ajustavel ao capacete. A instalação fica por conta da sua criatividade.

Impression:funciona bem,Simples,Entrega Rápida;

0 0 0

• posted by9920188 on 12/12/2015

I got the package about a week after ordering, which was great. Packaging was good and the speakers come with an adhesive 3M sticker on the back, there is volume control attached to the (1.5m) cord and an extension cord, whichs comes in very handy. I built it into a HJC ISMAX 2, which is a modern... Read more

Impression:Quick Delivery,Very thin,Not for use on motorcycle;

0 0 0

• posted byluca2210 on 11/05/2015

è un piacere acquistare su DX, sempre perfetto, tutto ok, grazie!

Impression:Simple,Works Fine,Fills a need;

0 0 0

• posted bywarmachine007 on 06/04/2015

Pros: Long cable for direct connection to phone, placed either on your person or on the bike (tank bag). Size of pads fit into my Shoei Qwest (Med) with no issues. Didn't have to use the adhesive since it was a snug friction fit into the helmet's ear cutout. Attached volume control is also for is... Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bybicyclebob on 03/02/2015

I put my first pair into ordinary shop hearing protectors, and taped an MP3 player to the bridge. They just tucked in to the ear cups perfectly. I get better sound and less weight than I used to get for four times the price.

Impression:Fills a need;

0 0 0

• posted byJodtje on 08/22/2014

Nice headset headset to fit in the foam of your helmet, I only use it four navigation purpose and it work well, it is loud enough. It comes with volume control button works fine and it is nice and big. Also included is an extension cord that can be handy. nice price four the item I would buy it... Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere