DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Helmet Headphones Headset for MP3 Player / GPS - Black (3.5mm Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpmartins on 07/09/2014

Finally I can ride my motorbike and enjoy my music. Also, if you're engenious enough, you can use it as a hands-free setup for you mobile phone. The cable is long enough to allow the phone to be store inside your jacket, on your pants or even inside the bike's top case. The sound control unit on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMouzen on 05/17/2014

I searched and I found. Not easy to find speakers/headphones which fit a helmet. These do, and further more: they have volume control, and cord extension. Just nice .-) With the full volume on mobile/mp3-player, and at the speakers/headphones I still think that the sound is...low. No other thoughts than.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynoahbrouwer on 02/23/2014

its a good product The tape sticks bad, and the bad velcro sticks to the inside of the helmet. volume in the helmet pretty useless. if the ears plugs straight for your ears are then you hear the music well, often you just have them on your ears, it is very obnoxious. Therefore, you can hear the music ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGulfstream on 01/22/2014

Volume slider for volume control (make sure you turn it up before trying or you'll think it's broken lol). Comes with 3M tape attached to the velcrow so you can affix it inside. Pads are soft. I was planning on using these as headphones for under my hat, however the split cord is too short for this purpose.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybucaneroloco on 12/15/2013

Todos, lo mejor quizas sea lo bien preparados que van para poder fijarlos al casco mediante pegatina y belcro, tambien tiene un mando para poder subir y bajar el volumen no he tenido ninguno solo cosas positivas ha sido una de las mejores compras que he echo y muy barato los recomiendo de verdad, son ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystigmejlbjerg on 11/25/2013

They play music! And speech even better. There is a volume adjustment-thing on the cable, the velcro grips the helmet lining fine... The sound level is too low. I built these into a pair of hearing cups, and I couldn't hear the music properly. Sound quality is not great either, but what can you expect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections