Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmagnelli on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good quality; -Good-looking package, it's a nice gift; -Exotic, most people don't know it exists; -Very light; -Very thin. Cons:-Came not-so-sharp, and I still did not try to sharp it. OtherThoughts:-It's alloy metal, so, beware on airports and places with metal detect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurajmat on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really is, what it states: a credit card size knife. Thin, small, compact, easy to use. And Quite sharp. I comes in a very nice package, so you can really gift it to someone right out of the mail, when it arrives. Very handy, if you need something sharp out... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTau34RUS on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The knife is sharp and looks good. I think that because of lack of use to sharpen it does not actually need . Comfortably in your hand , there is no fear that the hand slips and you cut yourself . Cons:Does not seem that it can be used frequently. Likely housing which c... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFruitbasher on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Thin as 2 regular credit cards *Good edge *Easy to open and close even with one hand Cons:As you would expect from a knife with a handle made from plastic and without a full tang its pretty flimsy. OtherThoughts:A good thing to have in your wallet. *Use it to... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAmigoJohny on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sharp blade, has good quality, good design, good design of packing!))) Takes a minimum of space in their wallet. I will be ordering more!)))) Deserves five stars! Cons:The cons until he found me he is perfect! OtherThoughts:Convenient thing I can open the envelopes,... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections