DX » Community » Reviews » Broadlink RM1 Universal Wi-Fi IR Remote Control for Cell Phone + Infrared Device - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimbaou on 03/27/2014

Easy to configure and to program. User manual in Chinese only I had some difficulties to start, because the user manual is provided in Chinese only and the manufacturer website is not useful. But DX helped me find my way. Actually, there is only one thing to do to make the e-remote work: download the app for your device (I-phone or Android) from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydescoberto2 on 03/13/2014

Very very easy to use. Can recognise all enetronics I have in my home. It can learn the butons of all controlers i have an yo can personalise the interface. Incredible!!!! There are a long range and angle. When you press the button in your phone it transmit imediatly to you device, whithout delay... You can control all your home worldwide whithout spend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewbishme on 03/08/2014

Successfully combined 5 remote controllers into ONE. It is easy to copy the profile into your different iOS or Android devices. Control your devices from all around your home as long as your device is connected to the same local network. So much cheaper than buying a Logitech Harmony and yet more practical. Have many preset remote layouts for you to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalijewan on 12/02/2013

Inexpensive, can control my heat pump/ac unit from anywhere. Sort of easy to set up even though everything is in Chinese. No translation yet for IPhone app. I was looking for a cheaper way to turn on my heater other than paying $300 for a thermostat for my Mr. Slim unit. This unit allows me to turn off my unit from anywhere in the world. Programming ... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections