DX » Community » Reviews » LT-728 4-CH Wi-Fi All-terrain Instant Display Tank w/ 300KP Camera - Black (6 x AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplextoman on 03/26/2014

FUN! They really made all efforts to make this a fun little gadget. - Camera is much better than anticipated for this price. Video quality is ok, still photo quality is very good for the 640x480 resolution. - Apps: Free, on Android, very well done, only audio is missing on my Galaxy S3, on iPhone (4S) hard to operate some features, but audio works. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydescoberto2 on 03/13/2014

Good material, very strong (can bring my beer when my wife put it on the toy) easy to use, have a good night view mode, easy to control, long life battery (6 AA), good range when you use Iphone. Can pass big obtacles like shoes, flifplops... Not wide angle. Some times you feel more confuse to drive. Produce lots of noise when operating. very good toy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplextoman on 03/12/2014

- despite the price, very well made - Quality of video and especially still photos much better than expected. Still photos detailed and are well lit, not bad for 640x480 - Cam-Head viewing angle can be adjusted remotely - The designers really tried to make this look cool, lots of little details, good job, guys! - Android software is excellent and very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrleomarmachado on 02/04/2014

It's an Ipad controlled robot with night vision, lights, accelerometer and you can drive in any terrain with a great speed. It's easy to connect with the gadget that you have via wi-fi and you can drive it for long hours. These days, with so many other devices, including the iPad itself, brings us a good or excellent quality of image. That's the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLadyAqua on 01/22/2014

well-made, good quality material, easy to use, can go over hight barrier (about 8 cm), brings joy to children and adults :) angle of view is not as wide as wished to be, not DIY, wished it be not ready to go, but it was totally assembled (may be that a plus for some one else, but not us) my friend asked my to order it to track his daughters first steps,... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections