Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzedhqx4 on 04/26/2014

If worked perfectly it came with some charge. For the price i was expecting to have some kind of trouble with it, like fast discharging but i works as advertised. Maybe ill buy another for the future, o for the long trips The only package that it had was a plastic cover inside the yellow envelope, so it is open to accidents on tha mail, on my post office ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAjayRam on 03/28/2014

I was given a very old PSP1000 with no charger and the original battery had run down. I ordered a charger and a battery from dx and now I can play fine After 2 hours of charging the battery went from 70% to 100% and the PSP shows 4hrs of use left waiting for 20 days for the stuff to come, I also need to split lithium ion batteries into very small 1 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Fits well into the PSP and works. Actually has specifications labeled on the back, unlike a lot of Chinese products. Holds a pretty good charge. It claims to be 3600mAh but I don't think it really is. It does seem to last longer than the original PSP battery, but not quite twice as long. I haven't used it much though, so it may just need to be used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byratman3334 on 01/22/2014

Got the battery and it fits flawlessly in my psp-1000. Fired my psp up and checked the battery status it was 85% full. Fully revived my psp-1000 back to life. None only had it for a week and haven't played with my psp much. I purchased this battery for direct replacement of sony's official battery and I have to say it has worth it. For the price of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections