DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses for Children
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattWeiler on 01/02/2013

+ it works with anaglyph based 3D systems + price is pretty good + stylish look - for people with larger heads, it pinches I bought these, along with a different pair, to try out some 3D gaming on my PC. These work fine, but they're meant for someone with a smaller head. If you don't have a very large head, these will be fine and they look more stylish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBodyfixer on 04/08/2011

These glasses are great! They fit great, they have a nice design and best of all the price is unbeatable! Perfectly sized for kids. No more sore nose from disposable glasses. The colors are a bit off but they still work great. At this price I don't think you can do better. My kids use them for movies at home and my wife has several in her grade school ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeynt on 02/27/2011

With minor tweaks to iz3D drivers, specifically the custom anaglyph mode, these glasses provide great 3D functionality. Cheap plastic lenses and the frames are a little small for adults. To fit they need to be stretched a little, which was causing the lenses to fall out. A little glue and a plastic heater to bend the glasses apart slightly at the bridge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byearlzero on 04/14/2010

Main advantage of this glasses is price. Design is good too, especially comparing to paper one. Red color is too saturated in this glasses. Lenses are falling out of glasses periodically, but nothing that you can't solve with glue. Bail is tight. My copy of glasses have little crack(thanks to Russian post). I think in spite of the cons this glasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGgd07 on 02/09/2010

Better build quality than the disposable ones. It fits perfectly like nice looking sun glasses. Overlaps your eyes, so you don't see the environment with your Peripheral Vision. None.. For this price.. this is just perfect! I ordered the disposable ones and these, and I have to say, both work like a charm, but the build quality of these is much much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections