DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Sport Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvivirtual on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It has the correct colors for playing games and seeing 3D images. - It works very well on my nvidia 8600GT card. - Fits well on my head. - Nice material. - It is Beatiful. Cons:- time to arrive - about product none for this moment... OtherThoughts:- Recomend... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinnie1337 on 10/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Sturdy frame + lenses *Good price *Decent blue lens Cons:*Red lens is too dark to use properly - 3D video won't work correctly with these OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Don't bother with this. Unless you're going to replace the lenses, it won't do what it's made to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarckd on 09/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Seems pretty well built and are nice and "fashion" to call it in some way, but that is all It really worked with simple images and some videos Cons:Biggest con is that in my opinion, red is too strong and makes the image look a bit red. It does work, I admit tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandris79 on 09/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice Sport Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue3D Glasses are easy to use. Need some time to adjust his eyes. Need glass for viewing 3D movies and pictures anaglyphic red + blue . Good built quality and comfortable. Cons:-Price should be lower. - It come... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuallacepod on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these "Re-useable Sport Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses" together with the sku.23120. And it is much better than sku.23120... I saw other people talking about these glasses on other reviews and i agree with so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHighlander31 on 07/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It looks good - The material doesn`t look cheap - Much better than a disposable one - The size is big enough for everyone Cons:- It could be cheaper - It doesn`t come in a box or envelope OtherThoughts:I ordered this one to checkout if they really work at 3D theathers w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrystalgraphic on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They replaced my paper 3D glasses very well. They fit the eyes and are much more confortable than the paper ones. This way you can watch a long 3D clip without realizing that you are wearing glasses. Cheap price. Cons:you're not the coolest guy in town with this glasses... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThoBer on 06/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's works perfectly - Just search on Google Images for 'anaglyph', 'red-cyan' or 'red-blue' and you have enough to check for a couple of hours. You can also check Youtube 3d, http://www.youtube.com/3d Cons:I don't have any cons, it just works perfectly :) O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfmuffin on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is acceptable, not amazing, but pretty good. About as easy to use as it gets. Build quality is excellent, they're pretty solid and I can't see them breaking any time soon. Cons:These are not red-cyan glasses (see other thoughts). OtherThoughts:Most anaglyp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowana on 05/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good built quality Thick lenses Smooth feeling hinges Nice 'wrap around' feel Arrived in one piece Comfortable Cons:Price could be lower Lens colours aren't balanced (red too dark) OtherThoughts:Not bad for seeing 3D stuff. Makes you a little dizzy, but all re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections