DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Sport Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvivirtual on 08/24/2012

- It has the correct colors for playing games and seeing 3D images. - It works very well on my nvidia 8600GT card. - Fits well on my head. - Nice material. - It is Beatiful. - time to arrive - about product none for this moment... - Recomended for everyone... - It's a good option to see 3D images spending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinnie1337 on 10/29/2010

*Sturdy frame + lenses *Good price *Decent blue lens *Red lens is too dark to use properly - 3D video won't work correctly with these Don't bother with this. Unless you're going to replace the lenses, it won't do what it's made to do - allow you to watch 3D video. If it can't do that, it's worthless,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarckd on 09/24/2010

Seems pretty well built and are nice and "fashion" to call it in some way, but that is all It really worked with simple images and some videos Biggest con is that in my opinion, red is too strong and makes the image look a bit red. It does work, I admit that, but while closing eyes, blue image ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandris79 on 09/16/2010

Nice Sport Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue3D Glasses are easy to use. Need some time to adjust his eyes. Need glass for viewing 3D movies and pictures anaglyphic red + blue . Good built quality and comfortable. -Price should be lower. - It come in an envelope and can be damaged. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuallacepod on 08/13/2010

I bought these "Re-useable Sport Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses" together with the sku.23120. And it is much better than sku.23120... I saw other people talking about these glasses on other reviews and i agree with some and disagree with other some... :-D Ok,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHighlander31 on 07/22/2010

- It looks good - The material doesn`t look cheap - Much better than a disposable one - The size is big enough for everyone - It could be cheaper - It doesn`t come in a box or envelope I ordered this one to checkout if they really work at 3D theathers which I still haven`t done so I cannot warranty it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrystalgraphic on 07/20/2010

They replaced my paper 3D glasses very well. They fit the eyes and are much more confortable than the paper ones. This way you can watch a long 3D clip without realizing that you are wearing glasses. Cheap price. you're not the coolest guy in town with this glasses :P Not the best pair of 3d glasses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThoBer on 06/09/2010

- It's works perfectly - Just search on Google Images for 'anaglyph', 'red-cyan' or 'red-blue' and you have enough to check for a couple of hours. You can also check Youtube 3d, http://www.youtube.com/3d I don't have any cons, it just works perfectly :) Just search on Google Images for 'anaglyph', 'red-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfmuffin on 05/28/2010

Price is acceptable, not amazing, but pretty good. About as easy to use as it gets. Build quality is excellent, they're pretty solid and I can't see them breaking any time soon. These are not red-cyan glasses (see other thoughts). Most anaglyph images and videos are red-cyan (left eye red, right eye ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycowana on 05/25/2010

Good built quality Thick lenses Smooth feeling hinges Nice 'wrap around' feel Arrived in one piece Comfortable Price could be lower Lens colours aren't balanced (red too dark) Not bad for seeing 3D stuff. Makes you a little dizzy, but all red/blue 3D glasses have that effect. You need polaroid or frame ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections