DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Style Plastic Sanded Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysroppon2 on 09/06/2010

Color filters of these glasses are best of what I have seen, but still not perfect. Cyan lens is very good with no noticeable shadowing. Frame material gives high quality feeling with nice matte finish and they are cool looking. Fit to my head nicely and cover the field of vision very well. Red lens lets through faint blue shadows on high-contrast edges,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuallacepod on 08/06/2010

Well, let's start with the basics: - Mine came with the "almost perfect" lens colors, so i've had a 8.5 experience (in a scale of 10 points) - It's design is realy very attractive - Almost does what it's supposed to do Now, for the bad parts: - The glasses broke on the 5th time I was using it (note that I'm not an ogre and my head is not a ... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted bymetalmulisha659 on 05/14/2010

Well they fit me and were comfortable you can kind of see 3d movies alot better than the paper ones all good if you are not too fussy on your 3d movies The red lense popped out before i even got it. The red lense isnt quite the right lense coulour so the 3d effect isnt effecient. the shipping method couldve been better the build quality wasnt excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeeoo on 04/26/2010

I ordered three of these glasses so I could watch 3-d movies with some friends. As soon as I got them I wanted to try them and went on youtube to find me some red-blue 3D movies. This was the good part. After checking a dozen of three-D movies I discovered that the left lens (the red one) is not the right color. Because it's not the red used in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRasael on 03/17/2010

They replaced my paper 3D glasses very well. They fit the eyes and are much more confortable than the paper ones. This way you can watch a long 3D clip without realizing that you are wearing glasses. Cheap price. Cheaper than stealing them into a cinema. Can get scratched very easily and must be kept safe. They could be shipped with some kind of protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokoma on 02/25/2010

- Good Price - Big lens - Feeling comfortable when using it. - Incorrect lens colors, compared to my "Final Destination" or Nvidia 3d Vision Discovery 3d glasses - Awful image ghosting from the incorrect lens colors I'm really sorry those glasses dont work, because they fit very well on my nose and the big lens make it great on first sight. I tried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMako1981 on 01/03/2010

- Sits nicely onto my nose - Makes 3D images on the net COME ALIVE! - Works perfectly with Nvidia's "3D Discovery" software for playing games in 3D - Works alot better then the cardboard versions of them - nothing really product does what it should they kinda look a little bit geeky but you get over that when you are playing games Cheap 3d ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHobsonA on 01/02/2010

+ Works decently as far as Anaglyphic glasses are concerned + The real glasses instead of paper is a really nice thing about these glasses. +Quality is pretty good. - A little tight on people with bigger than average heads. I bought these for use with the Nvidia 3d vision. Some games they work great with like Left 4 Dead and sometimes Dragon Age. Horrible ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections