Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byM3r0De4DoR on 02/10/2015

Nothing to add, good looking, cheap and useful. Would buy again.

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bystricklerA on 11/12/2014

Não sei se sou eu que não sabe como aplicar esse produto, mas parece que não funciona! Vou testar em outras coisas.

Impression:Regular product;

0 0 0

• posted byieti008 on 10/15/2014

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byshadowc on 10/10/2014

This product was really good and it works very well, you can see the light when it is discharged and protects you from being shocked. I suggest that you can buy without hesitation. Also delivery time was short, thanks.

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bySantiago1809 on 08/28/2014

Prós Produto simples, com acabamento bom. Cumpre a função, parei de tomar choques toda hora. Entrega rápida, produtos bem embalados. Contras Não há contras. Produto exatamente como anunciado. Ainda vou ver quanto à durabilidade, pois acabei de receber, mas me parece que não terei problemas.

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byvddbg on 04/19/2014

Small, easy to carry around with your keys and really easy to use. Good product that perfectly fulfills its function. The glass looks fragile. Works well but not always. ?etal started to rust. Paper makes it difficult to identify a break in the wires - as happened with one !!! Could be a little -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCephiro on 04/15/2014

-Light -Effective -Stylish-looking (or at least I think so). This keychain dissipates static electricity on your body through a small lightbulb in a plastic tube (supposedly) filled with Neon. You hold one of the metal ends, and touch any metal object (i.e. doorknob) with the other metal end. be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytudor117 on 02/25/2014

Feels sturdy and appears to work. Ironically, I have never had static problems while having this with me. I only get static when it is not with me, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works. The LED is connected to the touch part, and a tube that says "NEON" on its outside. Smaller than my pinky... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoxyendzy on 01/28/2014

This innovative product is good, very small and it does what it is supposed to do. You can wear it as a keychain or you can hang it somewhere where it will be by your hand so you can use it when you need it. It is very well built, and it looks like it can survive all kinds of mistreating, like it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredstar92 on 01/14/2014

It is small, very easy to use just hold it while touching to the object thats all, nice to carry around looks chic as a key chain. None at all, if you really want one just the the key chain could look alot better there is no neon sticker thingy inside. At office we had a static electric problems... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections