Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystricklerA on 11/12/2014

Não sei se sou eu que não sabe como aplicar esse produto, mas parece que não funciona! Vou testar em outras coisas. Read more

Impression:Regular product;

0 0 0

• posted byvddbg on 04/19/2014

Small, easy to carry around with your keys and really easy to use. Good product that perfectly fulfills its function. The glass looks fragile. Works well but not always. ?etal started to rust. Paper makes it difficult to identify a break in the wires - as happened with one !!! Could be a little cheaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCephiro on 04/15/2014

-Light -Effective -Stylish-looking (or at least I think so). This keychain dissipates static electricity on your body through a small lightbulb in a plastic tube (supposedly) filled with Neon. You hold one of the metal ends, and touch any metal object (i.e. doorknob) with the other metal end. Couldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytudor117 on 02/25/2014

Feels sturdy and appears to work. Ironically, I have never had static problems while having this with me. I only get static when it is not with me, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works. The LED is connected to the touch part, and a tube that says "NEON" on its outside. Smaller than my pinky in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoxyendzy on 01/28/2014

This innovative product is good, very small and it does what it is supposed to do. You can wear it as a keychain or you can hang it somewhere where it will be by your hand so you can use it when you need it. It is very well built, and it looks like it can survive all kinds of mistreating, like wearing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredstar92 on 01/14/2014

It is small, very easy to use just hold it while touching to the object thats all, nice to carry around looks chic as a key chain. None at all, if you really want one just the the key chain could look alot better there is no neon sticker thingy inside. At office we had a static electric problems and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirsolrac on 12/16/2013

Extremly easy to use. 2 fingers in one side, some metallic surface on the other side. It´s not a big keychain, it can go on the pocket of your pants. Resist some shocks without getting damaged. I recomend this keychain if you usually get electrical static charge. none at all. works well, you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagdrxz on 11/13/2013

Muy bueno , evita las molestas "patadas" o descargas estáticas como por arte de magia !! Y aparte es de buen diseño, práctico y buen color !! Podría ser mas pequeño y liviano !! Lo tengo en el llavero del auto! Excelente relación precio-calidad !! Acá nadie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympagliara on 11/01/2013

Now I can walk at the office withoug getting shoked. Very small and esasy to use. cheap option. everybody wants to know what is it and where to get it. The light doesen't work. It seems that if it falls easy to get broken....anyway...its a very cheap option so don't worry Now I can walk at the office ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaverna17 on 10/27/2013

Very good product that perfectly fulfills its function. Its operation is very simple, just simply touch the car to remove accumulated static which is very annoying. The package only has instructions in Chinese. Also its use is very simple. The shipping time should be less. Very good product that perfectly ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections