Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Delivery from heaven

posted by guggaburggi on 09/20/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This product is literally from heaven. It's save me for suffering in pain! Usually in winter, when weather is quite dry. I get almost from everyting an electricity shock. That can be sometimes just annoying, but sometimes it's really hurt. Especially when you in flagged floor, like me. Then you touch something metal like coat rack, you get shock that you can almost see if its dark. And when this happen, it's hurt, a lot. Or you can get shock, if you take out your sweater.

What this product do, is that it will absorb the electricity from your hand to it's small resistor and turn it to heat and light. So then you wont get shock.

To use this, u need to know when your hand is charged from electricity, usually if hand is dry and you take off sweater. Then take other side of product and the other side need to touch metal.

Cons:

actually, for this cheap and usefull product I can't find anything con.

OtherThoughts:

I am owner of this pruct for more than 1 year, so I know how it's work.

Bottomline:

Got static shock every day? This will help you. It's delivered for you from heaven!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections