Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykkiidd on 09/03/2013

Does what it promises to do. The material is of good quality, there are no flaws in the finish. It is very similar to the original, so the price is very good. There is nothing too serious, but the closure is different from the original, making it a little more difficult to open and close. A child can not open by itself, in my case, I have to help my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypimentelbaiano on 06/26/2013

The product arrived in perfect storage conditions. It was well packaged and addressing as completed by me in the form of the site. The price is something really good in the case of this product. The cost and benefit is perfect and profitable to those who buy this merchandise. The product has good design, good ergonomics, good presentation and is easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkolina on 12/15/2012

Great product, good build quality, no problems :) I even might buy a couple more None really, the strap might be a bit shorter than the ones i had in my old. I dont know if they were original. Other than that, simply a great product. None Cheap and good product. If you have dirty, old wrist straps for your Wii. This is the best way to make them fresh ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeona on 11/28/2012

This is a nice and cheap replacement wrist strap. It seems to be good quality. The lock feels nice and strong. No real complaints. The strap is slightly shorter than the originals, but I do not find it to be a real issue. It is not a genuine Nintendo product as others have already stated in their reviews. It would be great if DealExtreme offered them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHochram on 11/10/2012

- Exactly as the original - Seems strong - The lock it's stronger than original one - 2 cm shorter than original...not real a con I bought these because I used the original one for my new camera AW100 which is waterproof, shockproof and so on, originally it's equipped with a useless neck strap... Buy this if you need a replacement for you Wiimote controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmrbass on 11/07/2011

- Great replacement for those who have a Nintendo Wii and would like to change their straps. - Good Build Quality - Product with lock (it's hard to find), providing more security on use - The lock is really hard to open, wich is a good thing, because makes it hard to open during use - Even being hard, doesn't fell that can be broken. - Can be used with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymahlat on 06/05/2011

I don't know if these are genuine (by reading a previous review, it seems like a, let's say, copy), but they are great and can be used in any item requiring a wrist strap. I gave a few to my boyfriend, so he could use safely his Power-Ball, his Move control, his portable console and his photo camera. Until now, it didn't let him down. \o/ The only con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywazakiller on 12/27/2010

Very cheap compared to the real ones which 5 euro! Same quality as the real ones. They look almost the same. These are the new ones which are better than the oldies! At the base of the bracelet doesn't spell Nintendo but Nin1endo. (but is really small and if i hadn't Read it on DX I would not have noticed it). The clip was a bit heavy to press the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadola on 08/05/2010

*It is very similar of the Nintendo original. *The cord looks very tough. *The lock works perfectly. *Fit perfectly in Nintendo Wii Remote controller. Perfeito para o uso com Wiimote. Muito similar ao original. There are not one in my concept. *I used it in my Nintendo Ds Lite and fit it in very well. *It´s a example of goods that don´t have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 07/08/2010

cheap and almost the same like the original im using.. well my intention when i purchase this was to use as my torchlight hand strap because they dx dont have flashlight strap ok.. but after receiving the strap i replace my wii strap straight away and use my old strap for my flashlight. nothing much that i could share great cheap replacement dont need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections