Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypychuz on 09/17/2014

Pro: Pequeño, mas resistente de lo que parece y sabes cuando esta funcionando gracias a la luz indicadora Contras: Te cansas usandolo, y es solo para cargar dispositivos pequeños no quieran cargar su laptop con el porque se llevaran una gran decepcion Read more

Impression:Para casos de emergencia o pa;

0 0 0

• posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

The material is very sturdy, has an LED that indicates when something is being recharged, has a carrying handle, small and handy and can be brought anywhere. Might have in other colors, both the material and the color of the LED. For loads emergency works, but for long loads even better is the wall charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoonwalker88 on 06/11/2014

easy to use, work everywhere, really small, no need to recharge it, use a standard usb port to maximium compatibility not so powerful, charge a phone can be a challenge if you get tired easily I have used many time when my smartphone left me without battery. I have it in my bag so if it happens any problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskullzao on 06/06/2014

It is a very nice gadget. this dynamo hand-crank usb charger works fine with my s3 mini and with an older cellphone. Perfect for emergency situations and for camping. I always bring this with me when I am camping. Price is cheap if we compare to benefits. Unfortunately doesn't geranates enough power ... Read more

Dynamo hand-crank

0 0 1

• posted byhudsonalves on 05/29/2014

It is very small and easy to carry in suitcases and handbags. The operation is also good. Easily charges batteries for small devices. completely doenst work. I tried everything, all kind of different mobile phones, differtent electronic things, but on none of them this charger works. The red light starts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysams22 on 04/03/2014

- Really recharges your phone; - Easy to use; - VERY important on an emergency; - Portable So far I haven't found no cons on the machinery, but you have to spend a bit energy to recharge your cellphone! The product arrived fast. I ordered without a tracking number and thought it would be a problem, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardotv on 03/21/2014

It works. good case quality. I tested on a smatphone. Most (90% ) of the phones i tested works. It does what it says . very satisfied Very slow charge. may be useful for only an emergency call. Very noisy . It been more hard do turn when charging a device. Too big for carrion on poket. May be in an ememercy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuilhermetal on 03/09/2014

It is good if you are in some place where you don't have access to electrical energy, i.e. in the woods or on travel (in a bus, car, train). It can charge a little you device, and allow you to use for a short period of time, good for emergencies. When you move the crank it makes SOOO MUCH noise!! It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadolf81 on 02/25/2014

1. very very small 2. helps recharging portable devices away from civilization 3. universal port USB, which is easy to choose the right cable 1. because of the small size, easy to lose 2. very shaky handle dynamo 3. Housing material plastic, I would like stainless steel for more durability helps when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoRenno on 01/28/2014

Good Material, Charges. If you ran out of battery and you need to use your phone it could save your day. Good travel gadget, don't need a socket to charge your phone. Take too long to charge anything, to the point that will be usefull. But its emergencial, it says its just for emergency load. Works Fine ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections