practico para los días de campo

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byemiroots on 06/04/2015

Easy to use, i have it on my backpack everytime

0 0 0

• posted byrodolfo2024 on 05/30/2015

something inside has moved and i need to move down few times to get the led on, i supose i need usb voltage tester to know how fast use, out of that all is ok

0 0 0

• posted by9455417 on 05/29/2015

Custo benefício sensacional, vale cada centavo gasto. Para quem tem dúvidas, pode comprar, eu recomendo

Impression:very very good;

0 0 1

• posted byarbaletvlz on 05/28/2015

Конечно что бы ей пользоваться надо потренироваться, но когда освоишь то можно брать в походы смело - на небольшую подзарядку телефона точно хватит сил покрутить ручку.

0 0 0

• posted bycms2008 on 05/28/2015

Produto de boa qualidade porem não vejo utilização prática para o mesmo.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxbuba on 05/27/2015

It suppose to be easy to charge your cellphone but it take like 15 min to charge 2% and its to many time for so little %

Impression:good,bad,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byReechy on 05/27/2015

very useful in the field Departure works even in the city Easy using I have two

very useful in the field

Impression:Useful,very useful in the field;

0 0 1

• posted byKingBeetle66 on 05/19/2015

In theory, you COULD use this generator to charge your cell phone battery. Realistically, it's not going to happen. I suspect it would take somewhere in the vicinity of ten or more hours of CONTINUOUS cranking to get any sort of significant charge into a modern cell phone battery. Furthermore, by... Read more

Nifty gadget, but not ultimately very useful. Nifty gadget, but not ultimately very useful. Nifty gadget, but not ultimately very useful. Nifty gadget, but not ultimately very useful.

Impression:unique,Novelty Item;

0 0 1

• posted bycaiobottini on 05/19/2015

Pros: Well it was very fun for the first 5 minutes i took it out of the pack Cons: It doesn't work, doesn't charge anything at all, but it lits a red light on the front witch is kinda of awesome, well not anymore since it's past broken since the sixth minute i took it. Don't buy it, it's a waste,... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: