Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is very sturdy, has an LED that indicates when something is being recharged, has a carrying handle, small and handy and can be brought anywhere. Cons:Might have in other colors, both the material and the color of the LED. For loads emergency works... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoonwalker88 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, work everywhere, really small, no need to recharge it, use a standard usb port to maximium compatibility Cons:not so powerful, charge a phone can be a challenge if you get tired easily OtherThoughts:I have used many time when my smartphone left me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskullzao on 06/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very nice gadget. this dynamo hand-crank usb charger works fine with my s3 mini and with an older cellphone. Perfect for emergency situations and for camping. I always bring this with me when I am camping. Price is cheap if we compare to benefits. Cons... Read more

Dynamo hand-crank
    1 0
  • posted byhudsonalves on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very small and easy to carry in suitcases and handbags. The operation is also good. Easily charges batteries for small devices. Cons:completely doenst work. I tried everything, all kind of different mobile phones, differtent electronic things, but on none... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysams22 on 04/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Really recharges your phone; - Easy to use; - VERY important on an emergency; - Portable Cons:So far I haven't found no cons on the machinery, but you have to spend a bit energy to recharge your cellphone! OtherThoughts:The product arrived fast. I ordered without a trac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardotv on 03/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. good case quality. I tested on a smatphone. Most (90% ) of the phones i tested works. It does what it says . very satisfied Cons:Very slow charge. may be useful for only an emergency call. Very noisy . It been more hard do turn when charging a device. Too big... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuilhermetal on 03/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is good if you are in some place where you don't have access to electrical energy, i.e. in the woods or on travel (in a bus, car, train). It can charge a little you device, and allow you to use for a short period of time, good for emergencies. Cons:When you move the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadolf81 on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. very very small 2. helps recharging portable devices away from civilization 3. universal port USB, which is easy to choose the right cable Cons:1. because of the small size, easy to lose 2. very shaky handle dynamo 3. Housing material plastic, I would like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoRenno on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Material, Charges. If you ran out of battery and you need to use your phone it could save your day. Good travel gadget, don't need a socket to charge your phone. Cons:Take too long to charge anything, to the point that will be usefull. But its emergencial,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdevese on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is usefull when you need some emergency charger in the middle of nowhere. The first time I tried it, it really worked. But when you use a smartphone, I don't know if it's possible to charge it. Cons:But you'll have to buy some extra chagers because it's ver... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections