DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire D70 3500lm 3-Mode White Bike Light w/ 7 x Cree XM-L U2 - Black (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuperzotnz on 05/14/2014

Powerful light! Running time doesn't appear to be what's claimed, especially when on full. Means have to keep charging regularly when in use on these dark mornings and nights. The beam is awesome. Guaranteed to be seen by motorists. It's the light I've seen that changes NZ drivers' behaviour -- they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysteveolyo on 04/18/2014

Lights up the trail well, worked for me all winter in 15-60 degree fahrenheit weather. Works well in wet and dry conditions. The unit has survived a couple of 4 foot drops onto my concrete floor, no problems or cracks. Nothing I would suggest trying though. its been reliable for four months of winter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteinNachtlicht on 10/16/2013

Good value for money, I think more than 900 Lumens, it is brighter then my Lupine Wilma with 1300. Good flood of light in front of wheel. Battery pack has to less capacity for this build, cables are not very flexible at lower tempuratures. However I replaced them anyway to use my existing Lupine battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluesky67 on 09/15/2013

This is a bright headlight that can be mounted on the bicycle handle bar too. I can't tell if it delivers the stated 3500 lumens though. The box says 900 lumens but is likely more than that. It is fairly compact. Gets hot, hot, hot. The battery pack is sealed. If One element dies the whole pack is dead.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections