DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest Practically Useful Scissors Cell Phone Charm
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKokopure on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really useful! Easy to put just about anywhere, I've used mine to cut small notches in packaging to get them started. Spring is strong and useful for easy cutting.Cons:It's small, so its use is limited, and the spring isn't actually attached in any way, so if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:4th time ordered, I LOVE this thinny gadget, some can hold it in any small places, including key-rings or pockets,Cons:Not any, really, but it is very easy to lost the thinny cap, wich makes the tip point protected when unused. Of course, for those with big fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:small, small enough to carry all the time It works! Not a fake scissors, it cuts. Makes a great gift Cons:For this price I can't find any cons. OtherThoughts:Great for in your purse, wallet, car, bag, and so on. Many times a scissor comes in handy, and you wish... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Very small - easy to carry - cuts like a big scissors! - multiple uses - not just for kids Cons:None. This si s great gadegt, a great pair of scissors. OtherThoughts:Bottomline:This is one of the best items I've seen here on DX. Best because it does what it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenataF on 02/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It really works! Good for cutting small things. I keep mine in my purse, it's very usefull! Realmente funciona! Ótima para cortar coisas pequenas. Cons:Sometimes de small spring get loose, but it is easy to put it back. Easy to loose As vezes a molinha solta, m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandien on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is so small! It has a protection cap on it. Wich is really really tight to the scissors. It won't fall off easely. It has a firm telephone strap. Won't come off either. Since I am quite the destructive person, this thing survived me! The part where you place y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 06/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-It's honestly more useful than I thought it would be. -The spring is pretty innovative and cute -Mine came in black -I've used it to cut hard plastic -strong enough to cut a credit card, but honestly would be time consuming Cons:-its super tiny, hard to use if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinkhead on 11/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very small, sharp enough for their size. They are useful for opening difficult packets and for cutting the tags off new clothing, for example. Comes with a plastic cap so they don't damage things kept with them. Cons:Almost too small! I was surprised at just how... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections