DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest Practically Useful Scissors Cell Phone Charm
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLVCSIGirl on 09/12/2013

It's so itty bitty. I love it! It's a great little gadget that does get the job done. Gonna keep it on my keychain so I don't lose it (Though I still might. LOL). You'll never know when something like this will come in handy Would be really easy to lose Now I can cut out those in-store coupons out of ... Read more

Micro mini scissors

0 0 0

• posted byKokopure on 04/28/2013

Really useful! Easy to put just about anywhere, I've used mine to cut small notches in packaging to get them started. Spring is strong and useful for easy cutting. It's small, so its use is limited, and the spring isn't actually attached in any way, so if you open the scissors too wide it can fall out.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 01/02/2013

4th time ordered, I LOVE this thinny gadget, some can hold it in any small places, including key-rings or pockets, Not any, really, but it is very easy to lost the thinny cap, wich makes the tip point protected when unused. Of course, for those with big fingers or a little bit awarked person on small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/02/2011

small, small enough to carry all the time It works! Not a fake scissors, it cuts. Makes a great gift For this price I can't find any cons. Great for in your purse, wallet, car, bag, and so on. Many times a scissor comes in handy, and you wish you had one. For this prce you can't go wrong. It works greatr,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnvaneekelen on 08/30/2011

- Very small - easy to carry - cuts like a big scissors! - multiple uses - not just for kids None. This si s great gadegt, a great pair of scissors. This is one of the best items I've seen here on DX. Best because it does what it is supposed to do, and it is very inexpensive. Kids can have fun with it,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenataF on 02/03/2011

It really works! Good for cutting small things. I keep mine in my purse, it's very usefull! Realmente funciona! Ótima para cortar coisas pequenas. Sometimes de small spring get loose, but it is easy to put it back. Easy to loose As vezes a molinha solta, mas é fácil de colocar no lugar de novo. Fácil ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandien on 07/16/2010

It is so small! It has a protection cap on it. Wich is really really tight to the scissors. It won't fall off easely. It has a firm telephone strap. Won't come off either. Since I am quite the destructive person, this thing survived me! The part where you place your fingers on is even suitable for those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilchoconut on 06/04/2010

-It's honestly more useful than I thought it would be. -The spring is pretty innovative and cute -Mine came in black -I've used it to cut hard plastic -strong enough to cut a credit card, but honestly would be time consuming -its super tiny, hard to use if you're not dexterous -the spring and the cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinkhead on 11/02/2009

Very small, sharp enough for their size. They are useful for opening difficult packets and for cutting the tags off new clothing, for example. Comes with a plastic cap so they don't damage things kept with them. Almost too small! I was surprised at just how small they are. But they are sharp enough to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections