DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Color Changing LED Mini Light Bulb Necklace (41CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySassyStore on 01/22/2013

I like it very much. It's a very and unusual necklace. You can use it in the morning just as a neckacle and at night is a great thing to party The lights are very good. Iluminated and changes. i like it and i will buy it again. Not very much cons because is it good. I just dont like too much the strap, but is cool it looks unisex with that. You have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGard0n on 01/08/2012

- the lightbulb is real , it's made from glass not low quality plastic - The strap is long , it is not short - it is easy to turn the lights on - the light change colors - Very cute as a necklace The light bulb is huge! it is really very big! for some people it would be too big to use as a necklace , but than is a fashion choice. It is very good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplaaae on 09/16/2011

If you buy lots of these they could be used to decorate a home party or other similar situation. Bulb is quite large and necklace surprisingly long. The light fades and flashes through different colors rapidly and is pretty bright. Unfortunately batteries lasted less than two hours. I tried to open the bulb but changing the batteries seems to be difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byo0blueberry0o on 07/24/2010

-Has many really bright colours. -It looks like a real bulb. -Great for a party. -If you like big this is big for sure. -The colors changes in different ways. -Too big for me and the strap it's too log but you can change that. -I don't like the leather strap I think with a chain would look so much better.but also you can change it. -Mine came not working ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections