DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Funduino UNO R3 Development Board Microcontroller w/ USB Cable
Customer’s impression:
perfect Very good product IDENTICA A LA ORIGINAL!! The perfect product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodolfomv on 09/30/2014

Pros: Excelente produto, muito boa qualidade, entrega em um prazo razoavel. Compraria este produto novamente. Cons: Nenhum! Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjankos79 on 09/25/2014

It's very good product. Works great with Arduino 1.5.7 on Windows 8. Without any problem. After connecting the USB to PC (power) immediately began flashing LED - demo program from the manufacturer. After setting the board and port in the program Arduino 1.5.7 is easy to upload program to my Arduino. ... Read more

Great arduino clone Great arduino clone Great arduino clone Great arduino clone Great arduino clone Great arduino clone

Impression:perfect,Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bytrialkornel66 on 09/10/2014

Pros: Very cheap and very easy to use. Perfect for homemade robots. Really looks like the official Arduino Uno. Cons: No documentation, but you can find lots of helpful writings and tutorials (http://arduino.cc). OtherThoughts: Very useful for DIY projects. Bottomline: Price-value ratio is very good.... Read more

Perfect Arduino clone Perfect Arduino clone Perfect Arduino clone

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymafs382 on 08/12/2014

Es una placa bastante estable, no le noto ninguna diferencia con la original en cuanto a funcionalidad. La he usado con la ethernet shield de arduino original y es 100€ compatible. Recomiendo su compra si lo que quieres es tener una placa con la misma funcion que una arduino. Ademas viene con un cable ... Read more

Impression:IDENTICA A LA ORIGINAL!!;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinCardona on 07/28/2014

Pros: Fast shipping, very good quality! The soldering and build are perfect, the pc automatically recognizes the arduino, it works like a original arduino, and looks the same. The cable isn't too large but is good quality. Just the product you need. Cons: I can't think any. Only that the cable is a little ... Read more

Impression:The perfect product!;

0 0 0

• posted bypierr975 on 07/24/2014

The products came in a perfect way, and came so fast, the first time the products gone away but I sent and email and the problem was solved so fast, so everyone can buy from China, so easy, fast and cheap, everyone should buy. Read more

So nice, it was perfect

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted bym4ckan666 on 06/02/2014

I already own an original Arduino UNO and i bought this for a project i was working on where i needed 2. This looks, feels and works just as the original. The only difference is the "Funduino" logo on the board. Everything worked perfectly out of the box. Good soldering points, the build quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymyepesa on 05/13/2014

Excellent products is very sturdy and good quality would thoroughly recommend. Very well packaged to avoid damage, the usb cable is of good quality, the finished product is of very good quality I really liked it. Not recognized by the computer when connected. Shipment time congratulate DX by offering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrouxt on 03/18/2014

Totally identical to the original Arduino board. It has the same quality and it's only half the price! The Funduino runs with the same software as the original Arduino. None. It has the same solidity than the Arduino and it is fully compatible. Maybe they should include a longer USB cable... They should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytetjusheff on 03/18/2014

Good build quality. Works just like the original one (compared to the original (rev. 2)). Price! USB cable is really a bit short. Before owning this board I borrowed ogiginal uno rev.2. Then when this one is arrived I just put the same scratch and replaced the board. Have programmed using Arduino development ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections