DX » Community » Reviews » Body Temperature Thermometer (32~42'C)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex12011 on 04/24/2014

Normal instrument for measuring body temperature, especially safe, can already be not afraid razdavit.Horosh osobeno detyam.Prost or anything superfluous, only one control button. Quickly measures the body temperature. Cons in the thermometer there are none, except that when you change the batteries ... Read more

Body Temperature Thermometer (32~42'C)

0 0 0

• posted byswarthx on 11/07/2013

very cheap, and very cheap, easy to use of course. nice construction (no sharp edges) It may need a second measurement to give a more stable result. try not to remove it from your armpit to stabilize the temperature of the probe. as it is so cheap you can sometimes doubt about results. If you are suspicious,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunafonseca on 04/01/2013

Cheap!!! You can't get anything for this price. Works very nice!!! It is quite fast. Less than 20 seconds. The signal when the measure is complete is very usefull but not so loud. Easy to use! The same button to on and off. If I would buy one like this here in Brazil it would be at least 10 dolars. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitalyNam on 03/28/2013

Cheap, battery included -- so you don't need to care about replacement for first month(In my case it will be near year) usefull -- even child can use with it !!. product use only one battery(last one use 4 battery at once and it was very difficult to put all battery back to case) Strong case -- its difficult ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydkukanja on 01/26/2013

One button activation. Fast and almost accurate body temperature measuring. Excellent build quality. Strong and noticeable beep when measuring is over. I recommend that you keep this unit under armpit until third beep. I used to compare this one with my old mercury thermometer. Somethimes (usualy when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxmald on 01/24/2013

It's a great product to know your temperature in just 60 seconds. Very useful to use with little childs. Very recommended. I recomend to have at least two of these products: one just for home and another one to keep with yourself. None. It's a great product and very small. Maybe it should have a better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymusck33 on 01/15/2013

- Very easy to use, only one button - Good instructions, explaining well how to use, how to clean, replace battery - Good accuracy - Fast. With less than a minute you have the right temperature - Turn off automatically when not in use - Nice display - I used in animals and the result was good - Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySubbu176 on 11/29/2012

Product was amazingly cheap priced but good quality. Lots of excellent items. Would definitely recommend. Good website, lot of products nothing I found which I dislike or against but Shipping time could be little faster and more prompt response to queries and complaints nothing to tell but if I come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexpresas on 10/11/2012

I'm not an expert on thermometers, but this one seems to do a good job, is simple to use and is reasonably priced. It reads to 0.1 degree, reads pretty quickly and beeps to remind you it's time to be read. I would have picked a different color, but that doesn't really matter. Instructions could have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorres1986 on 10/06/2012

It is very fast to measure the temperature and works well. Just need to press the button and wait for the calibration. The user guide is easy to understand. The battery works well as I didnt had to change it yet. The bip that warns you that is ready could be a little bit louder. The thermometer could ... Read more

Body Temperature Thermometer

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections