DX » Community » Reviews » Powerful NdFeB Magnet - Silver (50.8 x 25.4 x 12.7mm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Powerfull Good quality product economical Very very strong magnetic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLorenzo.63 on 06/09/2015

This is a very powerfull magnet, the price is very good . very satisfied with the order.

Impression:Powerfull,Good quality product,economical;

0 0 0

• posted byalysb on 02/12/2015

Pros: It's quite powerful. Don't get it close to a big piece of metal or your fingers will hurt trying to get it off. Cons: I think it's expensive. I assure you, it's powerful. Keep it away from your electronics!

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykashmire on 12/25/2014

It is a very strong magmatic and it can hurt a child or even an adult very easily if not handled properly or mistreated. It chips off of droped or even when it is jumping to Mattel. Size is good and built and finish on this thing is nice. It is more of on expansive side and it should cost less. I... Read more

Impression:Very very strong magnetic ;

0 0 0

• posted bySlavaKot on 04/22/2014

The present very strong magnet keeps very tight. Problems unstick it. Necessary to protect the fingers that would not discourage. Strong alloy, hard to split Dangerous for children and for those who are not very attentive and careful Price may be lower, although I have much more expensive. You a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 10/05/2013

I love the size and feel of the magnet and it feels really sturdy in the hands. It is really powerful and even MORE powerful with other magnets! I bought a couple types here, and this one is the strongest one. the edges are not terribly rough, but they look rough. I bought other magnets to work a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere