DX » Community » Reviews » Sunding Wireless Electronic Bicycle Computer/Speedometer
  • 5 star 21 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydilyb on 01/16/2014

inexpensive full featured wireless speedo; similar to other models cost 3 or 4 times more; easily readable; easy to mount; works on motorcycles as well as bicycles and likely other equipment as well Not sure how this will hold up as I've had it less than a month; also the instructions could be easier to use for accessing all the features, though that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobcesar on 12/26/2013

I bought this wireless speedometer to keep my cycling goals updated and it fits to its purpose. You can see your distance traveled, your average speed, your current speed and those stuffs. It works. I had two problems with this product. One was putting the battery in the speedometer. I had to use a knife because its didnt stop popping out. Done that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagros on 11/15/2013

Great Appearance. Lot of good functionalities. Good size of display Really Water Resistant Good manual of instructions Easy to install Batteries included for display and wheel lap counter (wi-f sensor) Package is very fragile, bad if we need to re-pack for gift. Do not have light. Display can be difficult to read in low light places like roads without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySroenne on 10/21/2013

It's a very cheat bicycle computer, and it's very easy to assembly and use. The appearance of the bicycle computer is cool, and the screen is bright and clear. The price is good! It's great for general use! The magnet must be very close to the wireless reciever, because if it's not, the computer will show a random speed like 5 km/h, eventhough you're ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaztec123 on 10/14/2013

Cheap, and worked well........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ It lasted 3-4 month. it has a weird ticking sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabianoml on 09/23/2013

Very good price for the item. A similar one here in Brazil would cost much more. Easy to install, especially because it has a wireless system - no need of cable connection / fixation. Ease to operate and adjust functions. Computer support looks a bit fragile. Maybe after some period of use, its plastic structure can deteriorate and break easily. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymstefanic88 on 08/15/2013

I always wanted a wireless bike computer because I ride mine a lot due to knee problems. The setup was a little longer because I had to manually determine the wheel circumference. If anybody has problems determining their own let me know. All the features work, just be careful to have the magnet and the sensor in close proximity. It is supposed to be ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymrMadRat on 07/23/2013

Excellent price, no wire between sensor and computer, easy to install, waterproof and intuitive control, not overloaded with redundant functions (no calories which can be performed very-very approximately excluding pulse etc) Glare in the sun and no backlight are not a serious disadvantage at this price. A wireless module is absolutely inaccurate in ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycgl1786 on 06/29/2013

Good price, beautiful, very precision. Easy to install. Waterproof. Bom preço, bonito, preciso, fácil de intalar e a prova da agua. If your lamp light stay very close to the speedometer, maybe there are interference in him. Se a lanterna estiver muito perto do velocímetro, este poderá sofrer interferência. I am very satisfy ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytrinxie on 06/10/2013

Easy to use, Nice compact size Very easy to install as it does not need a cable between the display and the sensor. The display is clear and the viewing angle is ok. The casing is quite ok for this price. Non so far. I hope the batteries will last so I do not have to replace them every month. I have not yet used it in heavy rain. I only have the need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections