DX » Community » Reviews » Sunding Wireless Electronic Bicycle Computer/Speedometer
  • 5 star 20 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydilyb on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:inexpensive full featured wireless speedo; similar to other models cost 3 or 4 times more; easily readable; easy to mount; works on motorcycles as well as bicycles and likely other equipment as wellCons:Not sure how this will hold up as I've had it less than a month; als... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFabianoml on 09/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good price for the item. A similar one here in Brazil would cost much more. Easy to install, especially because it has a wireless system - no need of cable connection / fixation. Ease to operate and adjust functions.Cons:Computer support looks a bit fragile. Maybe a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymstefanic88 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I always wanted a wireless bike computer because I ride mine a lot due to knee problems. The setup was a little longer because I had to manually determine the wheel circumference. If anybody has problems determining their own let me know. All the features work, j... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymrMadRat on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Excellent price, no wire between sensor and computer, easy to install, waterproof and intuitive control, not overloaded with redundant functions (no calories which can be performed very-very approximately excluding pulse etc)Cons:Glare in the sun and no backlig... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycgl1786 on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good price, beautiful, very precision. Easy to install. Waterproof. Bom preço, bonito, preciso, fácil de intalar e a prova da agua.Cons:If your lamp light stay very close to the speedometer, maybe there are interference in him. Se a lanterna estiver m... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytrinxie on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use, Nice compact size Very easy to install as it does not need a cable between the display and the sensor. The display is clear and the viewing angle is ok. The casing is quite ok for this price.Cons:Non so far.OtherThoughts:I hope the batteries will last so I d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygntrak on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good price - benefit, good quality product, easy to install and use, English manual, batteries included, wireless Can be installed by any layman without much difficulty, only pay attention to the minimum distance sensors entres wheel and fork. Ferramenatas required: scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgmarsing on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to set up and use. I had to do some mods to attach it to my scooter (no spokes to mount magnet).Cons:WILL NOT WORK ON SCOOTEROtherThoughts:I must have mounted the computer in at least 10 different spots and either got electrical interference or it was to far from send... Read more

1 0
  • posted byj1exx on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Value for money. Many useful functions Easy installation and comes with battery The speedo has very big display for the speed which i like as it can be easily read while cycling.Cons:Requires sensor to be close to the wheels. As the sensor is tied to the fork usi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrbitalSP2 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great item. Do everything as said in the description. Ease to install. Seems to be water resistant. Comes with batteries.Cons:There seems to be something loose in the computer itself, that makes some noise when it is shaken. No sure if it in my unit only or if it is a char... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections