DX » Community » Reviews » Sunding Wireless Electronic Bicycle Computer/Speedometer
Customer’s impression:
nice Works Fine Ótimo PRODUTO Real nice device
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomus71 on 07/15/2015

Pros: All the necessary functionality. Easy to install. Cons: The manual hasn't all wheel type. Although, you can easy calculate the initial value on settings. My wheel type is 42-622, so add (622 + (2 * 42)) * 3.1416 = 2218.

Great and cheap!

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byextremeDealman on 04/15/2015

Unit has all the functions you will need, the mounting is kind of hokey but it actually holds really well. I purchased this item to use on a motorized bicycle, but the electrical interference from the motor did not allow the unit to work at speeds over 25 Km / hr. It works great on a bicycle but... Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byStalkerCrossfit on 03/25/2015

Нормальный велокомпьютер за свои деньги, инструкция в комплекте. Катаюсь с ним уже полгода - всё хорошо.

Велокомпьютер

Impression:nice,Works Fine;

0 0 1

• posted byvielt on 01/04/2015

Pro: Works perfectly. I have this on my mountainbike for several months now without any problem. It replaces a much more expensive kit that broke down. It simply does what it should do without a problem. The LCD is good. The expensive one was better, but that had cost 65 euro. Furthermore it is I... Read more

Very good value for money Very good value for money

Impression:Real nice device;

0 0 0

• posted bydemonsdread on 11/07/2014

Looks good and fitted nicely to our bikes. I had the chance to use it under rain and no problems so far.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bykokrene on 11/06/2014

Very nice device. Easy to install. Works fine. English handout included. Easy description. The screen is bright, even in sunlight. Contact between magnet and screen is without disturbance. Real good deal!. tip: order some extra batteries

Impression:Works Fine,Real nice device;

0 0 0

• posted bydutkievicz on 08/06/2014

Ótimo produto. Recomendo. Fácil de instalar, leve e com informações precisas! Com apenas uma chave simples consegui instalar e configurar. O manual é prático e direto. Não há sustos. Recomendo. Preço atrativo. Ainda não testei a resistência a água, estou aguardando a chuva. A conexão sem fio A Já... Read more

Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO;

0 0 1

• posted bydilyb on 01/16/2014

inexpensive full featured wireless speedo; similar to other models cost 3 or 4 times more; easily readable; easy to mount; works on motorcycles as well as bicycles and likely other equipment as well Not sure how this will hold up as I've had it less than a month; also the instructions could be to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRobcesar on 12/26/2013

I bought this wireless speedometer to keep my cycling goals updated and it fits to its purpose. You can see your distance traveled, your average speed, your current speed and those stuffs. It works. I had two problems with this product. One was putting the battery in the speedometer. I had to use... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMagros on 11/15/2013

Great Appearance. Lot of good functionalities. Good size of display Really Water Resistant Good manual of instructions Easy to install Batteries included for display and wheel lap counter (wi-f sensor) Package is very fragile, bad if we need to re-pack for gift. Do not have light. Display can be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere